Cal

Guest Ex-Archaic nonMCC number owning
Guests

Were in too... goodluck guys and maybe we will play each other o0o:blink:;)

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests

I am a noob. How do u buy the orange wood gun called the ak on the blue team? I still cant figure it out. :rolleyes:

man, everyone and their grandma is in CAL now......you used to have to be good to play in it, but we got all kinds of ppl in it now...

anyone wanna setup a battlefeild 1942 CAL team? they are 12v12 and there is only one division and way less teams

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests
man, everyone and their grandma is in CAL now......you used to have to be good to play in it, but we got all kinds of ppl in it now...

anyone wanna setup a battlefeild 1942 CAL team?  they are 12v12 and there is only one division and way less teams

rofl, looks like someone took a shot at the community teams in cal or has an ego trip :o

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

wth are you talking about? CAL has always been open to EVERYBODY...

Can you guys remember playing CS when everyone was not going around saying.....What league are you in?

By that I mean if you came to these forums a year or so ago, I bet alot of you would say "Join CAL??? Man, you gotta be really good to play in CAL"

yes, Wilco's right, look how many freakin teams are in now!! almost impossible to do good.

on battlefield I posted wrong, there is still Pac, Central and Atlantic but there is only 7 teams in the atlantic division of Battlefield!!!! I think that sounds a little more reasonable if you are going to try to win.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

there's alot of really good cal-o teams. ALOT. Just cause someone is in a lower division doesnt mean they suck. We've played alot of cal-o teams that gave us a run for our money and some that have beat us like misled-youth, panda. But they're cal-m now.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

nope, get demos from gotfrag. www.gotfrag.com

also I was just reading domain of games and came across some interesting numbers.

In CAL-Open there is currently:

Teams: 2874

Members: 13598

CAL-Intermediate there is currently:

Teams: 613

Members: 5355

In CAL-Main there is currently:

Teams: 173

Members: 1720

I kinda see NOFX's point. CS is just so HUGE with leagues all over the place. Not that that is bad but to be the best is impossible. But a smaller community game usually tends to create a better atmosphere where everyone knows everyone and you have a chance to be the best.