seems my crdit card info has leeked out into the net

bushwack

Ever type your name into google to see what comes up? I got 3 hits and one of them caught my attention. Its a forum page filled peoples names and their addresses along with what seemed some random numbers. When I found my name in the list I noticed that the number beside my name was one of my credit card numbers.

The site is here. Seems they have CC info, paypal info and bank info.

I'm about to terminate my CC and get a new number, luckily the card hasn't had any extra activity...I think, I better go double check. Seems the info thats missing from the list is the 3-4 digit security codes that you use while online.

Any idea how this list was compiled, didn't someone hack ebay a couple months ago and retrieved some CC #s?

Who do I need to report this site to?

This from the Secret Service:

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is the federal clearinghouse for complaints by victims of identity theft. Although the FTC does not have the authority to bring criminal cases, the Commission assists victims of identity theft by providing them with information to help them resolve the financial and other problems that can result from identity theft. The FTC also may refer victim complaints to other appropriate government agencies and private organizations for further action. If you have been a victim of ID theft, you can file a complaint with the FTC by contacting the FTC's Consumer Response Center.

man, i checked out that site...that is f-up. I would find a really good hacker/friend to brute them into submission...

I would call local FBI or state police, give them website and let them take it from there.

Do it soon.

good luck

kick donkey take names but never, ever, take any bacon from the likes of these.

wow... thats really crazy. Are these people stupid? not only are they stealing credit card #'s but there posting them on the internet... all of those people posting up the #'s and the admins of course should all face a serious penelty. I would not want my info up there... i mean who would.

Screw em get the fbi on there donkey