Current UT3 - UT2K4 #s

Flitterkill

OK this is now 3 nights in a row that there has been a good GC turn out on the GC server that you whined about not having. OK, Friday night was "date nite". Saturday night was try COD4 night even though you said you'd be around. Tonight, Sunday is on your preferred list. Let's see... Flitter played, Wentz played, Primus played, Dingy was in, even Ebits showed as "Monkey", I played... but no Tek.... :shrug03::shrug03:

You know, I wouldn't call it whining so much as concern, but since you seem to have the ever so holy, pointy the finger at me syndrome going on:

a) I work a job that requires me to do approximately 50% of my work at home, off the clock, after/before hours (That would be the 45-50 hours I spend AT work.)...and no, unless you're a public school teacher in spec. ed and low income, you won't really get the import of that.

B) I have a relatively new wife and we're trying for kids.

c) I POSTED that Tues and Thurs were good for me....I played 1 hour on Tues.

d) I have bronchitis.

e) My grandmother died 4 days ago, and I've been a bit busy with that, plus out of town of and on.

So...I'm sorry I showed concern with the disappearing UT community, but I try to play a couple nights a week, which I actually did between my initial posts and today (just got home).

I was upset (rightly so) because, besides MP, it seemed that no one was really trying to rally the troops...so that we LOST our entire GC UT server.

My bad, Cannon.

Take care bro.

What you are saying in short is that you have little time to play. So why are you adament about a GC server???

(edited)

Sorry bout your grams tek, that sux :/

-----------------------------------------------------------

I played freon last nite it was FUN :D

leavin for albuquerque tomorrow for my big job interview so I wont be around til Saturday, GLHF

Edited by Wentz

What you are saying in short is that you have little time to play. So why are you adament about a GC server???

cuz, sometimes it ain't just about me...

it seems you didn't read many of the details of my other posts.

I won't quote them, but to recap:

1. It's a shame to lose the UT aspect of OUR community.

2. UT is fun, and I like to play when I can (approx 2-3 nights a week).

3. It's nice to have a server that all of OUR dues paid for, up and running.

If you want a verbal p issing match, I'm sorry, but I'll have to disappoint you.

But the tone of your posts doesn't really match with the logic of your arguments. You seem to be irritated by the fact that myself and others would like to see the UT server stay up, but I don't get why...does its presence hurt you? Take away from some other aspect of our community?

No?

Hmmmmm

Lets remember that we are all friends here and that we all just want have fun. So everyone just calm down and play a nice game full of good 'ol fashioned blood, gore and guns. Why did the song 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' just pop into my head? Must be the post surgery hormones again.

Shaftiel

Lets remember that we are all friends here and that we all just want have fun. So everyone just calm down and play a nice game full of good 'ol fashioned blood, gore and guns. Why did the song 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' just pop into my head? Must be the post surgery hormones again.

Shaftiel

I'm thinking Bikini Girls with Machine Guns.

Lets remember that we are all friends here and that we all just want have fun. So everyone just calm down and play a nice game full of good 'ol fashioned blood, gore and guns. Why did the song 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' just pop into my head? Must be the post surgery hormones again.Shaftiel
I'm thinking Bikini Girls with Machine Guns.
I'm thinkin all this doesn't change the fact that lex is a noob

This is why I want a GC server.

Edited by Tek-Almighty