online poker

mohawk

I think full tilt has a better gui and more multi table tournaments... although ps is alot easier to deposit and withdrawl $... especially since neteller is no more..

we should have a monthly tournament..

Several of us quit playing PS about a year or go because we couldn't get money in or out of it. I think it had something to do with a law passed that was then "unpassed" later if you will. (technical term for the word escapes me)

We have looked into having GC tournaments. I think Fatty even e-mailed one of the sites and asked about them providing a "passworded" tourney or something. If memory serves I think they just told him to give them a day or two notice and it was cool. (Let him verify for sure, cause I tend to make things up some times..LMAO) We just never had enough interested that could play at the same time.

There are 5 or 6 of us in the area that try to play a home game with other non-gamer friends at least once a month. We're still trying to figure out how to combine that with online.

Several of us quit playing PS about a year or go because we couldn't get money in or out of it. I think it had something to do with a law passed that was then "unpassed" later if you will. (technical term for the word escapes me)

We have looked into having GC tournaments. I think Fatty even e-mailed one of the sites and asked about them providing a "passworded" tourney or something. If memory serves I think they just told him to give them a day or two notice and it was cool. (Let him verify for sure, cause I tend to make things up some times..LMAO) We just never had enough interested that could play at the same time.

There are 5 or 6 of us in the area that try to play a home game with other non-gamer friends at least once a month. We're still trying to figure out how to combine that with online.

nice - hopefully we get enough interest. I've seen private tables on both full tilt and ps, so i think it's relatively easy to set up..

i went down to the wpt event in ac last weekend and it got the fever going again.. tried to go online and deposit money on full tilt first, but the only good option is epassporte, which takes 7-10 business days for your money to clear. Also, epassporte has a BBB rating of an F due to shady practices... I didn't want to wait 2 weeks to play, so I registered at PS.. they still allow (or once again allow) you to deposit using routing / account numbers and it's instant.. I'm having a blast playing the 25+2 multi table sit and go's.

(edited)
Never takes me 7-10 business days through Epassporte? I haven't put any cash in in awhile, just been cycling through good weeks and bad weeks, luckily none bad enough to bust me....yet. Last time I deposited I think it took like 30 min at the most.

hmm, weird.. are you sending money from a bank account or cc?

Edited by mohawk

I'm gonna guess he's using his debit card....

You got links to the epassporte junk you're talking about?

I've never had issues and have always been VERY impressed with their security measures....

What do you use to get money in and out of PS?

You know, hypothetically speaking, if I were to ever play online poker.

This is just a thread I came across on full tilt forums... it's pretty outdated. I'm not sure what has changed since.. maybe you can give me some more up to date info since you have been using them. I'm still waiting for my initial deposit to clear (checking account)

http://pokerforums.fulltiltpoker.com/onlin...-play23864.html

I used to play religously on party poker and empire poker (same tables, different gui) when i was in college, but when they went under I stopped playing online. I've just recently started to play again .. started on PS last week while I was waiting for that epassport deposit to clear at full tilt. I was able to sign up for an account with click2pay.. and it allowed an instant transfer right from my checking account with NO fees.. Unfortunately, they only let me transfer $100 in .. fortunately my PS account is just under 1k now.. I had a good week! :luxhello:

pokerls3.png