Playstation 3

NOFX

Yes Yes I know.. why did I even buy it?? I sold my 360 because I would rather have a PS3. Now I would rather have something else, my loss, your gain..

Play station 3 only a few months old. 40 gig version. Also included is Call Of Duty 4 and spider man 3 on blu-ray. If you get it before the 29th, you can get 5 free blu-ray movies.

$350 shipped.

I bought the 360 from NOFX -- he shipped it out quickly, and the system works great.

A word of caution, though -- avoid paypal for payments if possible. Use something like google checkout, personal check, etc. Or if you absolutely have to use paypal, don't make any mention of the product. The word "XBOX 360" flagged our accounts, and they were suspended for a few weeks while we hashed it out. I bet the word "PS3" would flag the accounts too.

I am interested. Does the 40GB version do PS2 stuff? What about cables and connectors and controllers and the like; what can you tell me about this system? I am interested so I get first dibs dangit!

It does not do the PS2 emulation but wifi is built into this model which is good. What's the deal with the free movies?

Edited by ZeroDamage

Sending off EVGA 8800 GTX this morning via USPS and insuring for $400 and signature confirmation. Plan to pick up PS3 from NOFX's Girlfriend when she returns home to my area tomorrow night (February 17, 2008). Will confirm pick up of the PS3 tomorrow when I return to town.

Sending off EVGA 8800 GTX this morning via USPS and insuring for $400 and signature confirmation. Plan to pick up PS3 from NOFX's Girlfriend when she returns home to my area tomorrow night (February 17, 2008). Will confirm pick up of the PS3 tomorrow when I return to town.

Way to business like...you informer ;)

I could not get the eVGA card off yesterday because the small post office near where I live was closed and we were late getting off. NOFX will be out of town next week and since he does not live too far from me (5~ hours) I will send it off Tuesday morning in which case he should have Thursday or Friday the latest. It should still show up before he returns on Friday (?)

Edited by ZeroDamage