COD4 Killcam

Unclean

Killcam  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Yay! Copy and pasted my reasoning from my other post:

I see a lot more benefits from the kill cam than not. I think it makes it easier to see if people are cheating. It also makes it less aggravating to die when you know exactly how someone killed you, it really takes out the, "How the hell did that happen?", of dying and people stop randomly accusing people of cheating when they know how they were killed. You can even get tips and tricks from watching people who keep killing you and maybe you can learn a thing or two you didn't know before.

The only downside to Killcam is that you know where the person who killed you is. So you know exactly where to go when you respawn to get revenge. I don't think this matters much because most of the time in death match people are constantly on the move. In a death match server the spawns change around so much, if you camp around you are likely to end up in the enemies spawn sooner or later. Even without Killcam people who camp in one spot killing people over and over are likely to be found anyway. I think if you are camping in one spot the entire map you deserve to die.

Shooting the grenade launcher across the map doesn't count as sniping.

I think as a sniper you have to find a few reasonable spots to snipe from on maps and rotate between them. Even without kill cam, a sniper who stays in the same spot will be found after they kill a few people.

Edited by VooDooPC

Shooting the grenade launcher across the map doesn't count as sniping.

I think as a sniper you have to find a few reasonable spots to snipe from on maps and rotate between them. Even without kill cam, a sniper who stays in the same spot will be found after they kill a few people.

OH comon!!! I haven't done that since I unlocked the M4A1!!

Actually, I'll vouch for JC on this one. I haven't seen him use the noob tube in a LONG time.

He is just lulling us into complacency... then WHAM! Jackie is soooo sneaky that way.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

I'll play with you Jackie... I haven't unlocked the noob tube yet, so there's no way I can make fun of you. But when I do, you can bet I'm gonna try it out. :) The launcher that is... well... maybe making fun of you too... seems like it's a popular thing to do.