Thursday ONS

Wentz

Is this in central time or is it 8 central? Sounds good I can pop in for about an hour or so, the I have to get rolling on website updates. See you guys tonight. Oh ya, are we going to all get on vent? I'll hop in.

I always talk in EST for time...

That was a lot of fun tonight.

A fine game of vehicle deathmatch Mr. "X-Razor." Did you ever even start or charge a node or did you spend 100% of the time Manta whoring??? Hardly anyone (either team) even bothered to try and start the primary in Artic once it was lost as the Mantas were lined up waiting to make a run and hardly anyone was defending. :shrug03::shrug03::shrug03:

It was nice seeing the server fill up past the bot level.

A fine game of vehicle deathmatch Mr. "X-Razor." Did you ever even start or charge a node or did you spend 100% of the time Manta whoring??? Hardly anyone (either team) even bothered to try and start the primary in Artic once it was lost as the Mantas were lined up waiting to make a run and hardly anyone was defending. :shrug03::shrug03::shrug03:

I took down lots of nodes in arctic, and I actually didnt get the manta often. I got it lots in the first round (when we had all the nodes) and the rest of the map I spent either defending the prime with avrils or with twin beams when it got built. Someone has to defend... If you dont believe me ask bush how many times his manta got hit with an avril :hug:

I hope you were still having fun... I was. I DID manta whore when we had all but the prime in the first round though, and DID hit the core whenever it was vulnerable.

Edited by DarkArchon

I took down lots of nodes in arctic, and I actually didnt get the manta often. I got it lots in the first round (when we had all the nodes) and the rest of the map I spent either defending the prime with avrils or with twin beams when it got built. Someone has to defend... If you dont believe me ask bush how many times his manta got hit with an avril :hug:

I hope you were still having fun... I was. I DID manta whore when we had all but the prime in the first round though, and DID hit the core whenever it was vulnerable.

I shouldn't be whining especially at you, sorry. It just got discouraging for that last Artic round I played when the other team seemed to be much more interested in just keeping our primary down versus trying to build it and get on to the next game. I'd work my way to our open primary and have 3 Mantas competing to squash me first over and over and over. That's the nature of that map I guess. Some good players on last night for sure.

I shouldn't be whining especially at you, sorry. It just got discouraging for that last Artic round I played when the other team seemed to be much more interested in just keeping our primary down versus trying to build it and get on to the next game. I'd work my way to our open primary and have 3 Mantas competing to squash me first over and over and over. That's the nature of that map I guess. Some good players on last night for sure.

No worries! I had to go look at the stats... I couldnt remember if we were on the same team for Arctic. :D

I havent played 2k4 since the start of feb, so I was SUPER rusty with my aim anyway. Arctic is great when you're winning and sucks big time when you're losing. :freak3:

Unfortunately I missed out on crossfire :( my favourite map!

As far as manta whoring goes, I have to keep up my stats! Dark's Manta Frags: 19,202

Edited by DarkArchon

I am sorry for not making thurs a priority.

I really need to get my butt playing some ONS. I had emergency babysitting duty last night for my niece, and didn't get home until 9:45.

Sorry guys.

Good to see some folks still playing. I'll be around gaming Sat night and Tues night.

• 3 weeks later...
I would have loved to play, but I had company over until 11:20. Sorry guys! Looks like all my Thursdays are booked from now 'til I die.

Dark - WWJD? He'd play some UT on Thursday nights!

I would have loved to play, but I had company over until 11:20. Sorry guys! Looks like all my Thursdays are booked from now 'til I die.

Dark - WWJD? He'd play some UT on Thursday nights!

What would Josh do? Well, seeing as Josh and dark are the same person, I'd say he's going to try super hard to make it tonight! I might actually be able too this time! :luxhello:

I'm in for tonight. I actually played last night, and the night before that too.

On a different note, sorry I, um, let my WoW trial expire. Guild Wars seems hot right now maybe I need to try that one.

[stealBushwack]Preacher is selling a copy of Guild Wars for $10, and there's no monthly fee. :) You might be able to get it cheaper from him if you don't have him mail out the install discs - you can download the game from guildwars.com.[/stealBushwack]

I'm in for tonight. I actually played last night, and the night before that too.

On a different note, sorry I, um, let my WoW trial expire. Guild Wars seems hot right now maybe I need to try that one.

[stealBushwack]Preacher is selling a copy of Guild Wars for $10, and there's no monthly fee. :) You might be able to get it cheaper from him if you don't have him mail out the install discs - you can download the game from guildwars.com.[/stealBushwack]

Thanks for the heads up Unclean, I nabbed his copy.