FATTY IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA

Fatty

Welp, I'm in Orange County, CA.....city I believe is Irvine?

I'm out here for a Director's Meeting for Royal Family Kids' Camp.....yes, that's an upgrade for me from Dean of Men....I'm now in an even more fluffy position called Co-Director. I say fluffy because as dean or director, it's more political, support, planning, etc....the counselors that work directly with the kids during our week of camp are what I consider our soldiers.

Search the forums for RFKC or the above expanded name, and you can read more about it.....if you're new to the community, be proud to know that this community is a strong source of support for this camp....a piece of you works through me in all of this.....and I'm honored to say that!

But anyways, wow...California...well, not all of it but Orange County:

-drove around yesterday....down to Laguna area yesterday, found a place to eat...yum.....fish tacos...

-wow, I've never seen so many luxury cars....I've seen more Porches in a day than i see in 3 years where I live

-the rich people around where I'm from would just blend in and be like average Joe around here

-people drive fast...like wealthy people tend to do.

-we rented a Magnum for one day before all of our time here at the Marriott got scheduled today and tomorrow...nice car!

-people are doing job interviews in the hotel...so many suits...

-back to cars....just wow again....however you spell them, I've seen Lambos and Ferraris....so cool.....

-went for a run this morning along Newport Beach....there's a peninsula like thing there...maybe it's called Balboa? Not sure....ran from one big pier to the next and back. They have a nice walkway (with an 8 mph speed limit, so of course I had to tone down my running.....(joke))

-saw a school along the beach...considered putting in an application

Anyhoo...hope all is well with all!

Shaft, sending you a PM with contact info. If you want to get together, tomorrow night would be the night. Come pick me up!