[Mmmm] Application

Guest Ned Flanders

Guest Ned Flanders
Guest Ned Flanders
Guest Ned Flanders
Guests

Uggly googly

I would like to Join the [Mmmm] Clan. You guys seem incredibly respectful. And you like to bring your religious beliefs on others. My 8 year old son finally has a place to play at now, because you guys have a swear filter. I swear you guys are like my twin brothers. Maybe we can go beaming accross the univers from the satelittes.

:wub::wub::wub:

Yours Ever So TRully

Ned Flanders

:wub::wub::wub:

Thanks for the words. We don't really have an open enrollment, but this community definitely needs more people around who share the common good nature. We have a great bunch of people, both in Mmmm and in the surrounding teams, many of which call this community their home.

Again, thanks for stopping by. We look forward to playing with ya.

Mmmm really does do a great job monitoring their server. If only all servers could be like Platinum, and all those punks who swear constantly, and whine, and shoot teammates, and are annoying could be shipped off to some laggy server where they can rot in their own filth! B)

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

You no when I first came to this server VIA slayer. Usede to skip school to go over and play CS on his comp because he had DSL and i lived on ranch about 40 miles out of DSL range. Well anyway i thought swear filter was lame but i grew to like it. It brings more to the game when you arent having a screw you this and f@@@ you this competion on the side. Well any way i must clean the brown substance off the tip of my nose now so i will kiss a$$ later!!

Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guests

Agreed on all counts. This server is by far the best I've ever played on. The swear filter can be a little too picky somtimes, in my opinion, but it's great to login and see "familiar faces". The general level of play is good, and people just seem to be having fun.

*group hug*

:)

Bird