Haha...Jokes on SJ

anonymo

There are no clearly defined Japanese swear words, but it's still possible to swear by stringing certain words together and placing emphasis on the correct words. The entire system of adding titles after names, like -chan, -san, -sama, etc. can be used to insult people as well.

One thing foreigners really need to know when going to Japan is to not call anyone by their first name, and especially without -san. To do so either implies you have an intense affliction for the person, like family or lover, or you intend to insult their name.

There are also crude ways of speaking Japanese, kind of like talking gangster in English ... sort of ....

... One thing foreigners really need to know when going to Japan is to not call anyone by their first name, and especially without -san. To do so either implies you have an intense affliction for the person, like family or lover, or you intend to insult their name.

Saris. Saris. Saris.(no -san) Guess what my feeling is for you. :shrug03:

There are no clearly defined Japanese swear words, but it's still possible to swear by stringing certain words together and placing emphasis on the correct words. The entire system of adding titles after names, like -chan, -san, -sama, etc. can be used to insult people as well.

One thing foreigners really need to know when going to Japan is to not call anyone by their first name, and especially without -san. To do so either implies you have an intense affliction for the person, like family or lover, or you intend to insult their name.

There are also crude ways of speaking Japanese, kind of like talking gangster in English ... sort of ....

:( This explains everything!

So you are supposed to address them by full name, or only with the last?

I think you are suppose to smack them with a Cod fish, then challenge them to get something from the top shelf. That should win them over.

Shaftiel

So you are supposed to address them by full name, or only with the last?

I think you are suppose to smack them with a Cod fish, then challenge them to get something from the top shelf. That should win them over.

Shaftiel

I laughed pretty hard!