Guild Wars

Allanon

We have the Gathering Order one already. Maybe we should just use that?

Works for me. I'll see about removing the psw for the forum. There's a lot of useful info already in that forum. I need to re-install windows before I can play online games. Something's borked in a reg key I think. Single player games run fine, online games, and esp. steam games crash the comp. :/

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Unclean, Gamers Coalition [GC]? Or The Gamers Coalition [TGC/GC]?

First one. Just created the guild last night, and took a peek at a few of the halls. They seem like fun, but I don't think we'd use them for GvG or anything.

Hey, is there any way for people within a guild to "spar" in a pvp way?

Don't think there is.

Actually, there is. We used to do it for fun in GO. Forget just how we did it, but if you have 2 parties both in the guild hall, there was a way to "scrim" your guild mates. :) Lots of fun when you're both in the same ts/vent channel, lol.

Ok, I looked around our Gathering Order Guild Wars forum, and didn't see a psw remove option, so here it is: sanctuary Feel free to browse the forum, and post up there. A lot of the topics are old, but some of the info should still be relevant (skills, builds, tactics, etc.) Hopefully this week I'll have my system back to full operation, and can actually stay in game for more than 10 mins at a time. ;)

Edited by Wolfsblood

So Unclean, Gamers Coalition [GC]? Or The Gamers Coalition [TGC/GC]?

First one. Just created the guild last night, and took a peek at a few of the halls. They seem like fun, but I don't think we'd use them for GvG or anything.

Hey, is there any way for people within a guild to "spar" in a pvp way?

Don't think there is.

Actually, there is. We used to do it for fun in GO. Forget just how we did it, but if you have 2 parties both in the guild hall, there was a way to "scrim" your guild mates. :) Lots of fun when you're both in the same ts/vent channel, lol.

Ok, I looked around our Gathering Order Guild Wars forum, and didn't see a psw remove option, so here it is: sanctuary Feel free to browse the forum, and post up there. A lot of the topics are old, but some of the info should still be relevant (skills, builds, tactics, etc.) Hopefully this week I'll have my system back to full operation, and can actually stay in game for more than 10 mins at a time. ;)

Well, I learned something new.

Also, Wolfy, Unclean made a GC guild already.

Heh, yeah I knew that. Allanon had suggested setting up a forum on here, and Unclean asked if you guys could use the GO one already on here. I was just making that option available. ;) Nobody else is really using it at this point, but there's some very useful info in there still. Feel free to use it. :) The forum title is The Gathering Order, but if you guys are putting together a GC guild wars forum I won't be upset if you use that instead. :)

Heh, yeah I knew that. Allanon had suggested setting up a forum on here, and Unclean asked if you guys could use the GO one already on here. I was just making that option available. ;) Nobody else is really using it at this point, but there's some very useful info in there still. Feel free to use it. :) The forum title is The Gathering Order, but if you guys are putting together a GC guild wars forum I won't be upset if you use that instead. :)

Well I have no problem using GO either... but it would be nice to add sub forums ... as the builds are kind of outdated.

Let's just use the GO one for now and migrate to a GC GW forum if need be.

On a separate note, who wants to get a Guardian/Protector title with me? :)

As long as there is no... and I mean no vanquishing involved lol.

Ok, cool. Although I'd prefer to have a group of people that would benefit - not just 1. :)

???

All I was saying is that if someone is on and needs someone I'm sure I can get a few people from my alliance to come to fill in the spaces... of course GC members would take priority :).

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm just saying it'd be nice if some of the alliance folks would also need to do the missions for a similar goal.

Not sure what this GC member priority thing is about, though...

I still think we should get a Guild Wars forum like the WoW one... it would be easier to see (GO is all the way on the bottom and is passworded) and we would be able to start out fresh.

Agreed, do we still need a Doom3 forum? Who's in charge here?