Guild Wars

Allanon

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the streets is that Bushwack already bought Preacher's copy.

Word, before i begin do i need to pick a faction or a server or something to play with you guys? I played Wow for a few hours but thats all the MMOing I have done.

GC Alumni
(edited)
Word on the streets is that Bushwack already bought Preacher's copy.

Word, before i begin do i need to pick a faction or a server or something to play with you guys? I played Wow for a few hours but thats all the MMOing I have done.

This isn't like other MMOrpgs.

The only time you are able to really interact with other people is in towns. If you venture out on your own, you get your own private copy of the map to roam around in with any party members you bring along. The game encourages team play in order to actually progress the story.

I actually beat Prophecies with either Unclean or Batty in my group (pretty sure it was Unclean). Didn't beat Factions, although I started to get though it on my Warrior character.

Did you guys start new characters? If you did and are still in pre-searing, I have a Level 7 necromancer in pre still.

Unfortunately, if you guys do play tomorrow night, I won't be able to join you because I got work until 9 CST both Friday and Saturday due to Easter coming up.

Edited by JackieChan

Well bushy I hope you enjoy it. Unclean got me into it a few years ago, but I never got my char past lvl 13 or 14 and with little interest at the time from people I hung with for gaming I got bored and eventually lost interest completely. I've been playing some of the new free games like Rappelz with Shadowbud, but alas I have little time for it anymore so I mostly just singleplayer game for a few min here and there.

Anyway hope you enjoy the game Bushwack it'll be in the mail tomorrow, but you have everything you need to play already.

Yeah, those were some good times with Hackie/Bush/Preacher.

And Jackie - we're all about 2 missions into post searing right now, and at level 8-9. You could easily catch up with us. :)

Samurai - we want to roll through the game while leveling up. I already have 7 level 20 characters, so we're set there. But if you have cool items/gold that's just collecting dust, we could put that to good use! Oh, and you should have a bunch of minipets by now too.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Unclean, I also have like 700+ plat sitting around. Not saying where I got it :x

But yeah, drop me a line however you can when you guys play. I think my AIM screen name is in my profile.

...even though I have all 3 (AIM/YIM/MSN) via Trillian, I primarily use AIM.

Hmm... I might bring my 18 Monk with you guys to offer heals since he's purely holy.

Edited by JackieChan

Pfft 700k is nothing most people that are rich in game use stacks of ectos and vambraces (worth 100k each) for some of the really rare stuff :D. The cool thing is though you can get along without all that money... I've stayed at 100k for a while because I get most of my equipment from collectors.

My in game name is: Zagan Ostia

I have a level 20 monk, Warrior, Ranger, but Warrior is my main (I've beaten all but Eye of the North with it)

I have a level 14 Mesmer in Yak's Bend so will be on more often. I just need to get another power supply cause mine recently died.

We're all just before Yak's Bend, so it sounds like we're really close!

I just made it to Yaks Bend. I think I played this game too much this weekend. The game just told be to quit cause I had been playing for 5 hours. The team missions right before Yak's were fun, I blew threw them all in one sitting. Luckily there was a lvl20 guy that had been threw it before, cause the other 3 of us noobs had no idea what we were doing in the later missions.

Cool stuff, Allanon! Were you part of that win?

And Bushwack - my internet dun got broked again. The comcast people are coming out tomorrow to fix it, so no getting too far in Guild Wars today! :P Or if you do, I guess it's not a huge deal - I can hop on with one of my lvl20's and help out.

rofl if its power lvling u want, i have about 7 Lvl 20 characters i can use, along with i dont know how many scrolls i have stashed up, at least 20 or more. but yeah i started a new necro over the weekend, lvl 7 right now, done with the first 2 missions. If u guys dont want to wait for me to catch up, ill just help out with one of my other toons. I really enjoy helping people in GW more than i enjoy redoing the game for the 6th time :D I have so many hours logged in GW from like 2 years ago that ive been there done all that, so i just like to play with otehrs now and help with their stuff.

Edited by samurai nightling