Anyone playing Tuesday or Thursday?

MaDPaT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys play on ThePub server at all. That server runs pretty good. I've been playing COD4 as of late. Once in while I pop into UT and play a game or two but thats about it. Been working on other things lately, like video conversion. Old vhs and camcorder to DVD that kind of thing. Been stealing music videos from launch and putting them on DVD, they turn out like i bought the things. Those I don't sell though LOL.

Anyhow, if any of you guys are gonna be around Thursday I'm up for a few games with ya for old time sake.

OK Cannonfodder,

How to kill with avril on omnipotents....

I think Omnipotents avril is modded to only lock for about 5 seconds. Aim near targets path, fire, wait till gets close, then lock on the B@stard for a kill.

Only saw you for a bit on DeathWarrantVikings. My team got crucified on that map. I did enjoy shooting you. You manta almost killed me before I got rescued by fellow players. Two on one works for me when I am one of the two. :smillie_smilling:

Hmmm.... It never occurred to me that the poor Avril lock might be a mod. I suppose it makes sense as it's been so consistent. As it's one of the last busy servers I suspose I should give it another chance. Thanks Pat!

I've been playing a little freon at night.. played some ONS with mambo yesterday :D

Seems like I'm just missing you by minutes Wentz, so Pixie says. I did play on DW ONS server last night and had a good bit of fun. I recognized over half the names and the game felt like it did years ago.

I played with the 1-legged horse last night and I think it was the_wench? :P I play tam/freon but the soc server kinda lags for me so my hitscan is way off. I've been playing ons on the umgleague servers. I ran into 8th, pbrskallys, yerfdog and others who weren't noobs last night so I played til 2am like old times. :spin2:

• 1 month later...