Anyone playing Tuesday or Thursday?

MaDPaT

I was playing TF2 with the pub heroes guys but I burned out on that game rather quickly. Class-based games just don't do much for me. It lacked the thrill of a good old ONS match.

Well said.

I watched that avi file a few months ago, fun to watch. lol, except for the R-rated content in the one song. I miss ons. :(

I remember playing with you now though! :) See ya tonight hopefully. Oh, and dont be super surprised when someone takes down your prime with a deemer. Dont bother getting mad at Cannon when he does it, just go kill him.

Edited by DarkArchon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing ok man. Not playing much lately, just some SNES games on my emulator. I was playing TF2 with the pub heroes guys but I burned out on that game rather quickly. Class-based games just don't do much for me. It lacked the thrill of a good old ONS match.

Too funny, Hooked up my NES to my 50" plasma this weekend and played some Super Mario 3 and Exitebike, but I seemed to have misplaced my RC Pro AM. :(

I got a LCD a few months ago and played TF2 for a while cause i couldn't do hitscans anymore with the thing, TF2 is much more forgiving. Got old as you said and I've started playing UT again.

BTW guys we just attacked DW on the TWL ladder.

(edited)
Can I has a permoshun?

You want a promotion in the UT TWL team but yet your still throwing a COD4 tag!! Whats up with that dude!! :biglaugha:

Although it would appear I need to change mine as well.

Edited by Primus

I was playing TF2 with the pub heroes guys but I burned out on that game rather quickly. Class-based games just don't do much for me. It lacked the thrill of a good old ONS match.

Well said.

I watched that avi file a few months ago, fun to watch. lol, except for the R-rated content in the one song. I miss ons. :(

I remember playing with you now though! :) See ya tonight hopefully. Oh, and dont be super surprised when someone takes down your prime with a deemer. Dont bother getting mad at Cannon when he does it, just go kill him.

It's just a little nuke... What's the big deal??? :stretch::stretch:

Sorry I dropped out last night when you and Pat joined. I friend showed up for a visit.

Can I has a permoshun?

You want a promotion in the UT TWL team but yet your still throwing a COD4 tag!! Whats up with that dude!! :biglaugha:

Come play some UT at night with us and I'll show you why I can still play UT :P

Actually, it's just so I can see the admin panel, that's all. I don't care if I'm called "captain dark" or anything.

Cannon: it's ok. My team lost because of it, but I was like 32 and 4 anyway so it didnt matter. I got lots of kills :D that's all that matters.

Can I has a permoshun?

Actually, it's just so I can see the admin panel, that's all. I don't care if I'm called "captain dark" or anything.

Cannon: it's ok. My team lost because of it, but I was like 32 and 4 anyway so it didnt matter. I got lots of kills :D that's all that matters.

Ya see I always play to win the game in progress versus worrying about my stats... unlike some people.... ;););););) How's that for my excuse??? :smillie_smilling:

Can I has a permoshun?

Ya see I always play to win the game in progress versus worrying about my stats... unlike some people.... ;););););) How's that for my excuse??? :smillie_smilling:

lol

Sounds like someone doesnt have good stats! LOL jk!!!! :D

Naw, I agree. Besides, stats dont get logged on that server anyway afaik. And I dont think they're getting logged on ours either. I just like to get kills.

Besides, stats dont get logged on that server anyway afaik. And I dont think they're getting logged on ours either. I just like to get kills.

World Stats Logging = Yes - always been enabled

-Fk

Ok I thought so, it's just that it's not showing up on my own stats page... not that I ever look at it :spin2: Alrighty!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I havent been around guys. I was gone all weekend, moved on Monday, dont have hi-speed yet (they have lite-speed here) and life's kinda crazy right now. A 13-year-old kid in my church's youth group just died a couple nights ago in some weird accident (falling from a tree house or something). I hope to be back up and running soon though. Take care guys.

I'm in tonight if anyone else is - just say the time (otherwise I'll just keep grading...)

-fk

I was playing last tuesday. Did not see anyone so joined Omnipotents. Ping horrible but double powered hellbender's a joy to kill Raptors with one shot and manta's with half shots. I will be on tonight at 9:00 pm EST. on Ellesian.

I broke my mx518 the other night in a fit of rage (it was malfunctioning anyway) so I can play but on a dell cheapo mouse.. have fun killing me

I use a 2 button mouse thats like 6 or 7 years old, I don't want any kind of lame excuse when you die. Do what I do and blame Comcast.

[i use a 2 button mouse thats like 6 or 7 years old, I don't want any kind of lame excuse when you die. Do what I do and blame Comcast.

Yeah actually the Dell opti cheapo isn't all that bad.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Is there any reason to keep the server? I havent played there in at least a month or two. I've gone over to TAM and that's about it.

FYI, to find me for the buddy list thing, it's dårk - the "a" is alt+134

Edited by DarkArchon

A lot of gc members that play ut2004 are in school related fields. Teachers or students. Kind of busy this time of year for us. I have been on and not seen many if any other than Cannonfodder. I am typically on Omnipotents, carcass, deathwarrant vikings, utpub, etc.

We may start up again as a group but then again maybe not. Kill server-save money? Open for business or closed. We have been down this road before. I have been checking post and yours is the first new one in a while for ut2004. You might be right. I have pretty much gone elsewhere for my ut2004 fix.

A lot of gc members that play ut2004 are in school related fields. Teachers or students. Kind of busy this time of year for us. I have been on and not seen many if any other than Cannonfodder. I am typically on Omnipotents, carcass, deathwarrant vikings, utpub, etc.

We may start up again as a group but then again maybe not. Kill server-save money? Open for business or closed. We have been down this road before. I have been checking post and yours is the first new one in a while for ut2004. You might be right. I have pretty much gone elsewhere for my ut2004 fix.

I'm seeing you around more and later as I suspect school is out for the summer??? Dingy and Dark were actually on our server for a while yesterday afternoon. Bush is in and out though he seems to only like standard maps. I'm pretty much playing anywhere I can find a game. Even though it shows a decent ping for me Omnipotents has always been pretty much unplayable where it's impossible to hold an Avril lock. The slow death continues....

I'm seeing you around more and later as I suspect school is out for the summer??? Dingy and Dark were actually on our server for a while yesterday afternoon. Bush is in and out though he seems to only like standard maps. I'm pretty much playing anywhere I can find a game. Even though it shows a decent ping for me Omnipotents has always been pretty much unplayable where it's impossible to hold an Avril lock. The slow death continues....

(edited)

OK Cannonfodder,

How to kill with avril on omnipotents....

I think Omnipotents avril is modded to only lock for about 5 seconds. Aim near targets path, fire, wait till gets close, then lock on the B@stard for a kill.

Only saw you for a bit on DeathWarrantVikings. My team got crucified on that map. I did enjoy shooting you. You manta almost killed me before I got rescued by fellow players. Two on one works for me when I am one of the two. :smillie_smilling:

Edited by MaDPaT