Anyone playing Tuesday or Thursday?

MaDPaT

Not many people on the gc server even counting Tuesday and Thursday. Last time played only like 4 gc players and that was a while ago. Any plans on another get together. People post up and it happens. No posting and nobody shows. Here is a post. I am on tonight. Will look to see who is playing around 8-9. If not, I will be on omnipotents using their double powered hellbenders to snipe people to oblivion.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go on tonight. Might be kinda fun, been playin Frontlines as of late. I like it, the extra weapons are kinda fun, especially the remote contorl helicopters and mini tanks.

See you guys around 8-ish CT

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't really sure where to post this, but here's good enough I guess.

When it's 2v1 or 3v1 or 4v1 or any multiple like that, it's common courtesy to NOT cripple the single players vehicles at his/her base, since you control all of the nodes anyway (or close to all of them). I mean, it's pretty annoying to be honest, and it gets done alot it seems. I'm not talking about using that as a strat, I'm talking about doing it when your team is obviously better and you're just being a dinkus. Ok, thanks! <3

When it's 2v1 or 3v1 or 4v1 or any multiple like that, it's common courtesy to NOT cripple the single players vehicles at his/her base, since you control all of the nodes anyway (or close to all of them). I mean, it's pretty annoying to be honest, and it gets done alot it seems. I'm not talking about using that as a strat, I'm talking about doing it when your team is obviously better and you're just being a dinkus. Ok, thanks! <3

You wanna take all of Flitter's fun away!!!! It's his favorite pastime. :shrug03::shrug03:

I know play isn't what it used to be but many current players seem reluctant to hit the enemy core when it's ready and finish up the game. Prolonging the agony seems to be more common.

You wanna take all of Flitter's fun away!!!! It's his favorite pastime. :shrug03::shrug03:

I know play isn't what it used to be but many current players seem reluctant to hit the enemy core when it's ready and finish up the game. Prolonging the agony seems to be more common.

lol I'm not just talking about Flitter, just anyone who reads this in general. It happened to me yesterday (I'm not going to say any names, cause I do still love playing with you guys) where it was 2v1, all I had were bots, and could barely hang on to one of my prime nodes, and all of my base vehicles were getting shot.

I dont want to come off as complaining, cause I do still have fun. It just seems a little excessive - like if you're beating someone up, kick them in the gut and the head, not just the groin. :spin2: And I don't really mind all that much if they wanna try (and often succeed) to kill me at the core, cause it makes me practice my vehicle vs foot skills. Just shoot the core in between killing me :)

(edited)

2v1 is a joke of a game to begin with.. more ppl need to play so we can smash bases up and not worry about it

plus I'm a fan of the quadruple groin kick so this is a PROBLEM for me

and even though i wasn't there yesterday I will take the blame

Edited by Wentz

(edited)

A true hero. :)

Yeah, where were you guys last night!? :P Cannon, we jumped over to our server from CF and you didn't follow us! I know that broke my heart.

Edited by DarkArchon

A true hero. :)

Yeah, where were you guys last night!? :P Cannon, we jumped over to our server from CF and you didn't follow us! I know that broke my heart.

I jumped over from A.S.S. Carcass Factory and found our server empty??? I guess I didn't wait long enough, sorry. I though maybe you went to play TAM. I KNOW you need a target that doesn't dodge well! :smillie_smilling::smillie_smilling:

Are you guys playing tomorrow? I might be around at like 9:15 EST-ish, if anyone is playing.

What the... how've ya been, man? Is that song of you still floating out there somewhere?

And I might be around too - just hopped on UT tonight on "AlGore's Throbbing House of Pain", then promptly got banned for botting. Guess I still have some of my skillz! :P

Are you guys playing tomorrow? I might be around at like 9:15 EST-ish, if anyone is playing.

What the... how've ya been, man? Is that song of you still floating out there somewhere?

And I might be around too - just hopped on UT tonight on "AlGore's Throbbing House of Pain", then promptly got banned for botting. Guess I still have some of my skillz! :P

Doing ok man. Not playing much lately, just some SNES games on my emulator. I was playing TF2 with the pub heroes guys but I burned out on that game rather quickly. Class-based games just don't do much for me. It lacked the thrill of a good old ONS match.

Yes the song of me is still around. bharsell just reposted the uMA frag video here http://hosted.filefront.com/bharsell Still a great video. I'm at the end credits if you want to just skip ahead though.