Guy Gets Mugged For a Few Bucks, Offers His Jacket Too

lousiest

Jesus said if a man demands your coat, give him your shirt too. This concept goes against our nature and that is why this is such an outstanding story. When you are being wronged and in the middle of it, you show even more generosity than could ever be hoped for in the situation, you make a lifelong impact on people.

Jesus said if a man demands your coat, give him your shirt too. This concept goes against our nature and that is why this is such an outstanding story. When you are being wronged and in the middle of it, you show even more generosity than could ever be hoped for in the situation, you make a lifelong impact on people.

I prefer Sun Tzu's outlook. :D

...when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.

You just have to understand that Diaz crushed the "mugger" in the boy.

I probably would of shot him :/ Its interesting how different people react to different situations. I recently got my concealed weapons permit because I've been mugged 2 times since moving to arizona. And we're taught that if someone is with it 8 feet of you with a deadly weapon intending to cause you harm you can act on it.