Anyone up for a TWL mach of ONS?

bushwack

(edited)
Oh, hey Tek, I'm playing TAM about every night now, and throw in a round or two of Ons just to keep my vehicle work up. I am more concerned with my DM skills though, so that's why I've been TAMing. Usually most nights around 8 or 9 EST I'll game it up for an hour or two. You're always welcome to join me. Heck, I've been finding servers with OK guys in them lately (last night being the exception) who keep it fairly clean and aren't calling everyone a noob.

My TAM skillz is teh suck right now. I played so much COD4 in HC mode, that I am used to line of sight kills only and no splash damage or shock combo. Last time I tam'd I got owned.

Plus, as usual, and I cannot figure this out...my internets does not play well with UT2k4 anymore. It really sucks. The best pings I was getting on Omnipotents the other night was in the 80s.

Bland. I am going to try to play more, now that I got my computer issues (most) solved and new HDD installed. I still cannot get any chat, other than in game, to work right. Xfire, Vent...nothing. Which would blow for TWL purposes...

oh...

WE gonna have another TWL soon?

On omnipotents, my ping is about 96 with lag. Nothing is ever perfect. Learn to enjoy the ride.

I am pretty much at the bottom of the pack compared to our gc elite so you have no pressure to succeed.

I tend to stay out of everyone's way on Crossfire. In my hellbender, I am lucky to kill anyone since Bush, Wentz, Dark, and Flitter are shredding the opposing team on their way to enemy primary.

Bush and Wentz were practicing DM skills last night and their scores "weren't to shabby". No pressure huh?

Edited by MaDPaT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR THE GREAT WORK!! If I recall 2nd place on the ladder is a first. Nice job!!!!

Don't forget the Nodes!! Taking nodes = taking match!! Pat, I know you like to slap from a distance but remember that leaves the team short handed at times. And 1on1 DM leaves the nodes empty.

I've thought about it but I'm not sure if I can take on the commitment for now. Would like to play in a scrim once or twice if you guys ever need the extra hand. I'm trying to get some things together with the family here and might be moving next year so I need to focus on some of that for now. I'll see you guys in the pub and don't count me completely out just yet.