Anyone up for a TWL mach of ONS?

bushwack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, hey Tek, I'm playing TAM about every night now, and throw in a round or two of Ons just to keep my vehicle work up. I am more concerned with my DM skills though, so that's why I've been TAMing. Usually most nights around 8 or 9 EST I'll game it up for an hour or two. You're always welcome to join me. Heck, I've been finding servers with OK guys in them lately (last night being the exception) who keep it fairly clean and aren't calling everyone a noob.

They will have a server setup for tomorrow and will send me the info to join around 9:30 EST. Thats 8:30 for us guys for us guys who cant remember that in central time. :blink: Dont forget to get on Vent.

The PM you just sent said 8:30 EST. I'm confused..... again.... but will be around in any case. :spin2::spin2:

GG but at the same time almost a little disappointing, seemed a little on the easy side. I figure we'll go ahead and attack them on TWL (hehe), unless anyone has any objections. Wonder if they will pull out some big guns for a real match.

They will have a server setup for tomorrow and will send me the info to join around 9:30 EST. Thats 8:30 for us guys for us guys who cant remember that in central time. :blink: Dont forget to get on Vent.

The PM you just sent said 8:30 EST. I'm confused..... again.... but will be around in any case. :spin2::spin2:

Yeah I got confused too, seems it happens more and more everyday. You know what I mean Cannon?

Yeah I got confused too, seems it happens more and more everyday. You know what I mean Cannon?

At least I can use age as an excuse! ;)

Thanks again for the work of setting things up!

Just wanted to post this one up too, since we smoked at this map:

n512419979_192499_214.jpg

Get XP running perfect quick ebits, we need you playing!!!

Man i know I got tops on another map? Why isnt dark posting that up?

Which map? I only took 1 ss, then watched a replay of crossfire (i demo'd it) and took a ss of that too. These are the only 2 I have :( It's not cause I got top!

I would just like to say a big congrats to the team for now being ranked #2 in the TWL ladders. It's totally bush who got us there: he attacked and now we're 2nd! :D

I can't take all the credit, it wouldn't of never happened without the hard work of everyone on the team. No wait...I can take all the credit! :lol2:

Hindsight we should have just went for the match and not the scrim, it would have looked much better on paper.

Oh, hey Tek, I'm playing TAM about every night now, and throw in a round or two of Ons just to keep my vehicle work up. I am more concerned with my DM skills though, so that's why I've been TAMing. Usually most nights around 8 or 9 EST I'll game it up for an hour or two. You're always welcome to join me. Heck, I've been finding servers with OK guys in them lately (last night being the exception) who keep it fairly clean and aren't calling everyone a noob.

My TAM skillz is teh suck right now. I played so much COD4 in HC mode, that I am used to line of sight kills only and no splash damage or shock combo. Last time I tam'd I got owned.

Plus, as usual, and I cannot figure this out...my internets does not play well with UT2k4 anymore. It really sucks. The best pings I was getting on Omnipotents the other night was in the 80s.

Bland. I am going to try to play more, now that I got my computer issues (most) solved and new HDD installed. I still cannot get any chat, other than in game, to work right. Xfire, Vent...nothing. Which would blow for TWL purposes...

oh...

WE gonna have another TWL soon?

Edited by Tek-Almighty