Anyone up for a TWL mach of ONS?

bushwack

There are still 6 active ONS teams in TWL. I figure there are still around 10 of us who bear the GC and still play 2k4 on occasion. Anyone up for attacking on the ladder? Just for fun now, no big thing. The DW guys are still pretty active so they might be our best chance for a full match. Post up.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

1 - prepare to be mocked hardcore if you challenge anyone

2 - we'll get creamed

3 - I have to sign up again I think... ;)

Yeah for sure I'm down for it!

I dunno about that, Pure has dropped. :P Guys like Flitter and especially Cannon, Madpat has have really improved since we played our last matches. Wentz is as good as ever and Ebits and myself havent lost too much magic. Anyone seen HW?

lol

1 - prepare to be mocked hardcore if you challenge anyone

2 - we'll get creamed

3 - I have to sign up again I think... ;)

Yeah for sure I'm down for it!

I dunno about that, Pure has dropped. :P Guys like Flitter and especially Cannon, Madpat has have really improved since we played our last matches. Wentz is as good as ever and Ebits and myself havent lost too much magic. Anyone seen HW?

Yeah, just more in the sense of how do you guys coordinate? Like, playing for v3x, none of us were spectacular, but we beat teams far better than us in 1 on 1's just from teamwork and being able to be very dynamic when it came to strategies. If DW has been playing together still, they'll be hard to beat even if we're all better than them 1 on 1.

Still though, I really wanna play! :)

You guys should get dark in on this. considering who posted in here, you guys should really do well. What I've seen from you all looks pretty good. Good luck and keep it all posted.

Still waiting on Wentz...and he used to give me such a hard time about not reading the forums. I just posted in DW forums to see if they were up for a match before we waste any time attacking, though it would put us up to the #2 slot. :biglaugha::luxhello:

(edited)

I have faith in you Bush. Should I sign back up for the team?

Well, it wasnt the 2 passwords I tried anyway. Oh well.

Oh, and bush, go to your team (GC) select admin panel, you can challenge through that.

Edited by DarkArchon

I have faith in you Bush. Should I sign back up for the team?

Well, it wasnt the 2 passwords I tried anyway. Oh well.

Oh, and bush, go to your team (GC) select admin panel, you can challenge through that.

Doh, I remember now. Yeah sure Dark if you wanna play just join back up and then I'll attack them tomorrow. I'll PM you the PS.

You guys should get dark in on this. considering who posted in here, you guys should really do well. What I've seen from you all looks pretty good. Good luck and keep it all posted.

Still waiting on Wentz...and he used to give me such a hard time about not reading the forums. I just posted in DW forums to see if they were up for a match before we waste any time attacking, though it would put us up to the #2 slot. :biglaugha::luxhello:

Wentz is in Phoenix. He should be back this weekend.

(edited)

Thx Flitter! Joined.

... And Dark you GOTTA join us! :smillie_smilling::smillie_smilling:

Cannon, I'm going to try to find my old aim in the next few days. I lost it somewhere when I stopped playing before Christmas. Maybe some TAM will help. :( But just remember, twl takes the deemers away, so no more dm'ing with a deemer!

I might be able to rope some guys in to play against us if you wanna run through a few warm-ups, like skallys, unlean, some of the v3x guys, and maybe a couple others. I vote crossfire! :)

Edited by DarkArchon

Thx Flitter! Joined.

... And Dark you GOTTA join us! :smillie_smilling::smillie_smilling:

Cannon, I'm going to try to find my old aim in the next few days. I lost it somewhere when I stopped playing before Christmas. Maybe some TAM will help. :( But just remember, twl takes the deemers away, so no more dm'ing with a deemer!

I know there are no deemers and I will sincerely miss your cries of anguish and hollow threats of retribution! :biglaugha::biglaugha:

Are the teams that are left still sitcking to some of the rules. Kinda like you have to be on the roster 2 weeks b4 a the initial challenge. Not sure if who's left is really sticking to some of the rules or if they are just kinda winging it.

Don't forget demos, server side and client I think. At least thats how it use to be. ;)

They say their ready for a tuesday game but they thought just a reg game and not TWL. I actually wanted to get Dark signed back up before we played TWL(don't you have to wait a week?). I asked them for a scrim tonight if not maybe we can do a scrim tuesday like they said then challenge them on TWL.

LOL

Some guy was trying to recruit on our server tonight. It was pretty funny. I told him we already had a team (GC) which I played on, so I couldn't join his team.

"Oh, well like, let's say we're on blue team, then if you join we'll play a red team and stuff like that." I didn't really know what he was talking about at first, so I told him to just play. He said sorry, he didn't know it was our server and he'd stop recruiting. I think his clan was {dark} or something like that, but he was talking about different teams they'd have. Just thought it was funny. :)

Just don't challenge 6l0, tweakish scares me.

Cannon: I think I got some of my aim back tonight! :D

LOL

Some guy was trying to recruit on our server tonight. It was pretty funny. I told him we already had a team (GC) which I played on, so I couldn't join his team.

"Oh, well like, let's say we're on blue team, then if you join we'll play a red team and stuff like that." I didn't really know what he was talking about at first, so I told him to just play. He said sorry, he didn't know it was our server and he'd stop recruiting. I think his clan was {dark} or something like that, but he was talking about different teams they'd have. Just thought it was funny. :)

Yes, I got to be Dark's New Target for a while. You should thank me for providing the motivation! Sorry I dropped out early but some friends dropped by. As I'd kicked off the server and played for over 2 hours I did get some good time in.

LOL

Wow Dark has a clan named after him. Dark, that guy was just trying to recruit you as captain cause they worship you. Then you blew them off like he was nothing, shame on you.

LOL

Wow Dark has a clan named after him. Dark, that guy was just trying to recruit you as captain cause they worship you. Then you blew them off like he was nothing, shame on you.

Well maybe I should join up since HE'LL make me a captain :P