Week #8

Mini_Me

I welcome the warm weather as that is additional motivation to stay focused and keep going, as well as start including outside activities as well.

went and picked up a bike trailer for the 2 girls to connect to my bike, which we took out last evening. what a work out...not being in bike shape plus pulling another 70lbs behind me! Like Fatty had stated previously...what a way to keep going when you want to stop is to hear your lil girls say "more daddy!"

feel the burn...

The things we do for kids... :)

Good to see ya pushing it MM, I to have bumbed up my whole system workout by 15 mins, and another day of shaping.

I do not think I will be under 200 this week but I hope by next week I will be, but I am going to Mexico for four days, that may not be good..:( ........Stupid XX's why do I love they so....

Sticking with what I bumped up to last week for the most part. I still have not done 7 days straight of exercise like I'm trying to get to for the norm. Always something going on. Golfed 36 holes in the last 72 hours, albeit in a cart, but still some exercise. Then got back on the bike for 45 and 3 rounds of the high rep resistance exercises. Was fairly good with the food intake over the weekend though. 2 lbs this week would make me happy and I saw 212.8 this morning....

Fatty and I toted the girls around all last summer in one of those things Mini....I know exactly what you mean. Faster daddy faster!!!

Did you guys watch TBL on TV tonight??? Wow!

Ya, even had the GF watching with me.

I have to say that I did have a little slip yesterday....

GF found out she was getting a promotion, so we had to go to Red Lobster for dinner (it is her thing), but I did fine with the food. I ordered the blackened talapia which is nice and health, but those darn rolls...mhen they are good!!!

I did hold myself to only two of them but still they are like 200 cals each...grrrrr

I will also have to be putting my weight in on thursday night because I am leaving for Mexico then and will not be back until tuesday. I think mexico is going to be bad for the weight loss, but ohhh well.