power supply deal

Preacher

zipzoomfly is fine, I've been using them since before they were even called zzf. Besides newegg is always out of the e8400 CPU so I had to get it from them.

So no complaints? Their return policy is what's turning me off.

1. I have to pay for the shipping

2. Pay a 15% restocking fee

:(

newegg makes you pay for return shipping also and they have a 10% restock fee for undamaged stuff. ZZF is good though bro.

My top 3 PC part suppliers are Newegg, Tiger Direct and zipzoomfly. Mwave would be a close 4th.

I've had maybe 30 RMAs to newegg over the years and had to pay return shipping every single time. www.geeks.com is the only site I have bought stuff from that would send the new one along with prepaid ups stickers to replace a bad one. The newegg rep once told me that it was like the gas you pay for to return it to the store. Now with gas prices it is probably cheaper to send it through the mail lol.

Oh and Boiler if you are so lazy, then go do your own research ya putz L7

I've had maybe 30 RMAs to newegg over the years and had to pay return shipping every single time. www.geeks.com is the only site I have bought stuff from that would send the new one along with prepaid ups stickers to replace a bad one. The newegg rep once told me that it was like the gas you pay for to return it to the store. Now with gas prices it is probably cheaper to send it through the mail lol.

Oh and Boiler if you are so lazy, then go do your own research ya putz L7

you must have bad luck. i believe, i got 7 dollars for shipping from them to send in my video card

I'm sorry, we were looking for:

Coolermaster 750W PSU

Thanks for playing though. Tell him what he's won, Dweez!

Hehe, I was gonna say something like "Close but no cigar" to is "link" but didn't have the time when I first saw it. Preach, all we're asking for is the make model (which you can c+p from the details page of newegg or whatever) and the link. It honestly would have taken about the same time as you typing in the generic description and linking it.