any other twitter'ers'z?

stutters

GC Alumni

i figured BarbieDollMSP was too good to be true :(

i'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing. i was at a con a few weeks ago and i was one of very few that wasn't having twitter-spasms. i thought i was a dork, but that fear was dismissed by the attendees around me.

...so, no one has a valid use for twitter?

what is twitter?
i know what the service is, i know what it does, but i still can't answer that question. i'm kind of sort of hoping someone here can answer that.

I'm not allowed. Obvious reasons.

twitter is just another one of those things on the internet where the people who are using it are the only ones who think it is important, and to them it is life.

It's basically a status that you can update from your pc, phone, etc. It's supposed to tell everyone who has you on their list what you're doing...a quick way to keep people updated on your life. In reality it's just a way to make people feel like someone cares about them. They don't though.

(edited)
twitter is just another one of those things on the internet where the people who are using it are the only ones who think it is important, and to them it is life.

It's basically a status that you can update from your pc, phone, etc. It's supposed to tell everyone who has you on their list what you're doing...a quick way to keep people updated on your life. In reality it's just a way to make people feel like someone cares about them. They don't though.

.. and i thought people care :(

and will somebody please tell me what qft stands for?? lol i never actually learned what it meant

Edited by Fairweather