Z-Block Please be enforced this year.

Holeyman

Yes Last year alot of the servers had little to no Registry and thats cause pubbers really dont know how to set proper rates.So this year can you make sure that Z-Block is enforced I can also bring LAN Configs. I have CGS,CEVO,and CAL configs with proper lan rates so that way registry is better. Also this year for the tourney it should be 16k for start since all online and LAN Tournaments are now 16k to start.

Also this year for the tourney it should be 16k for start since all online and LAN Tournaments are now 16k to start.

Really? That's kind of dumb.

No it makes it more even actually now. You dont automatically lose 3 rounds if you lose pistol round now.

16k and I believe 1:20 time limit makes the matches much more fun and fast paced.

(edited)
I thought one of the great things about playing CS competitively was the whole, when to save and when to spend aspect of the game. not about it being even.

i agree and i didn't like the idea of 16k to start at first. i like it more now however why 16k? why not have no money limit? with 16k you lose the first five rounds, or whatever it ends up being and then you still have to save/lose the next two. changing the total to 16k just changes the point in which you have to save.

i could go on with a whole theory on this thing but i won't suffice to say, i still miss it in scrims/matches but i understand why it was done.

my only question is, why not just get rid of money entirely?

edit - as to the original topic, i agree. enforced rates would be for the benefit of everyone. that said, registration didn't seem to be a problem for me last year but then again it was my first lan so i'm not sure what it's supposed to be like.

Edited by Cujo

Well its cause of CGS , the game needs to be much more fast pace in the competive world now. Incase some of you dont know what CGS is lol heres a link CGS Video but ya 16k does take alot of the strategy from the pistol rounds and that but it really does make you frag harder. It also makes sides a bit more balanced due to the fact if you lose pistol round you save all 3 till you can buy but. But I do concur that 800 for start should be still enforced in a way but . This thread is about ZBLOCK cause Ive been going to lan tourneys around the US And thats one thing I noticed that Frag Fest has never had is zblock cause I know you pubbers really dont know what your rates should be for effective registry :P .