Get the crease back in my pants

Playaa

I have a couple pair of very nice dress pants that I never noticed were "dry clean only". It appears that washing them a couple times has caused all of the nice, crisp creases to come out of them. Is there any way for me to get that crease back? A simple solution would be the best because these are pants I wear weekly and just can't be bothered (time/money) to take them to a dry cleaner weekly.

so both you and your office are outside of areas of civilization? some people find creative ways to drop things off coming to or going from destinations.

or are we in one of those "i'm emo and going to frown on everything" moods? fight through it. ;p

You can only do so much. Try taking it to the dry cleaners and let them starch it. That might get you closer to the original then if you just starch at home, it should keep it good for a while.

find yourself a lady friend

Agreed. Womans work is best done by women.

Shaftiel

P.S. God I hope my wife never reads this....

Agreed x3... Get married and all your laundry problems will go away. If it doesn't work in the beginning just add bleach to dark cloth and burn a couple of holes in her blouse or something. Then it's downhill from there.

btw... What's your wife's email Shaftiel?