Interesting road sign

dwEEziL

(edited)

Saw this road sign on campus about a mile or so from where I work and grabbed a pic. BTW, why don't we have a "Photo/Pic" forum here?

Hmm, the imageshack post wouldn't display (at least for me) so I uploaded it as an attachment.

post-365-1210791415.jpg

Edited by dwEEziL

What the am I missing? He's carrying a Thermos and has a disembodied head on his back?

He's holding a RedBull and he has wings. A friend of mine with a nice digicam took a better pic. Here it is.

redbullwingshiresxx2.jpg

dweez. that looks like a picture of a red bull can. is it?

as first i just thought ur camera was crap and couldn't pick up the 3Dishness of the can lol

still cool idea.

I saw another one that showed the guy walking sign with a hulla hoop on

It is an actual can, you can tell better in the first one (I took the first with my phone cam, the second was taken with my friend's digicam w/flash and I think the flash sort of "flattened" the features).

• 5 weeks later...
signsharpedges.jpg

The sign with the sharp edges is hilarious, but extremely sad at the same time... since it's a symptom of how behind wipes out there will go out and TRY to cut their hands on a sign placed there to help to protect them, just so they can get 'free bling' from the government. The true warning at the bottom of the sign would, of course, be the true reason the sign was placed there... Sad. Simply sad.