Need my buddy unbanned

Soldat

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:69924 is banned.

Was called for "walling" when I know for a fact he doesn't hack. I've been playing with him for 4 years. He is just good.

I find it hard to believe that an admin banned him for suspicion of walling alone.

It's fixed now and yes that is why I thought it was weird as well. If there was a demo to prove it I would have been all for him being banned and would have been pretty tinkled at him for hacking.

Generally those who wish to be unbanned should register and request it. I don't even see a name associated with his ID here as of yet.

Perhaps it was a temp ban for some other infraction. If not, I'd wonder why an admin unbanned without posting.

I banned him because I, and many others on the server, felt that he was walling. I unbanned him because the person who told me they had a demo of him walling in fact didn't. Simple as that.

Shaftiel

I banned him because I, and many others on the server, felt that he was walling. I unbanned him because the person who told me they had a demo of him walling in fact didn't. Simple as that.

Shaftiel

Suspect > Record Demo > Ban > Don't get in hot water

I'll just go ahead and ban you until you make your apologies though Seppuku

I was playing with Shaft this night and YES he may have been suspect, but someone did tell him he had the demo and it was bad... I would say this is like the WMD's we found in Iraq.. :)

Shaft W. FTW :)

Reminds me of a movie but I can't place it. You did the right thing, shaft.

oh...edit...from Tombstone:

scene from around the pool table...

"can't have a murder without a witness"