Maps

Clueless

Ok, I am sure we are all ready to add 2 or 3 maps to this thing since the cycle goes pretty quick. So I am taking your suggestions on what rotation you would like to play. I wouldnt mind sticking to official maps for a bit...or at least widely used 3rd party maps, the server is still way too new to support the full custom stuff. I was thinking maybe de_train for starters. The only map I will veto for sure is tides...horrible map, lol. I know there are a couple old maps that no one ever plays too...i even forget the names.

Post up and be heard...or at least read.

(edited)

*edited*

train kinda sucks b/c theres so many spots to hide, it just drags out. Aztec isnt too bad on scopeless, so heres my vote for maps as I dont know the rotation

Italy, d2, piranesi, aztec, temple, cpl mill/cevo, cpl strike, cbble, inferno, office

Edited by Warpig

GC Alumni

Ok, added Piranesi. I agree with you on Train, I never cared for it, but I know alot of people like it, so I thought i'd throw it out there.

I was looking through the maplist....what about compound, havana, and chateau ? I know these are pretty hit and miss...just looking for some input. I will also go ahead and throw Inferno in the rotation as well.

Ok, added Piranesi. I agree with you on Train, I never cared for it, but I know alot of people like it, so I thought i'd throw it out there.

I was looking through the maplist....what about compound, havana, and chateau ? I know these are pretty hit and miss...just looking for some input. I will also go ahead and throw Inferno in the rotation as well.

I like chateau as well as siena.

Shaftiel

GC Alumni

I like chateau as well as siena.

Shaftiel

What is siena? Is that an official map? I havent heard of that one.

*edited*

train kinda sucks b/c theres so many spots to hide, it just drags out. Aztec isnt too bad on scopeless, so heres my vote for maps as I dont know the rotation

Italy, d2, piranesi, aztec, temple, cpl mill/cevo, cpl strike, cbble, inferno, office

+1 to that only without office, and siena wouldn't be bad on scopeless too. siena is a newer custom clueless.

GC Alumni
*edited*

+1 to that only without office, and siena wouldn't be bad on scopeless too. siena is a newer custom clueless.

I think Office can be kinda fun without scopes. As far as customs go..I wanna get a regular traffic flow before we put customs in the rotation...BUT, we could do 1....maybe 2 if we set up a primetime rotation, and leave them off the rest of the rotations.

I am not familiar with siena, maybe we can load it up when we are all in the server, as well as a couple others you guys have mentioned. I know there is one that is on Retro that I think is awful....but I cant think of the name.

Current rotation :

de_dust2

cs_italy

de_inferno

de_cbble

cs_office

de_aztec

de_piranesi

Guest Guest
Guest Guest
Guest Guest
Guests

compound isnt bad with scopeless, I never get to play that map would be a good change

not 1 custom yet? cpl strike and mill are great custom maps

(edited)

Avoid:

de_chateau -> every time I join on this map I have to auto to T and then watch my team get it handed to them. No thanks.

de_train

Add:

de_russka

de_losttemple_pro

Edited by boilersax