Graduation

nut

I am graduating high school today! Yepppp... just thought I'd let you guys know.. it's kind of funny when i joined this forum (9-March 03) i was still in middle school.

time flys =P

nut
Congrats! You going to go to college?

YES! I actually need to figure out what i want to do.. and don't really want to spend an insane amount in finding that... so i am going to hit community college for a year and see how things go. Just get the transfer credits.

But yep! i'm done.

my advice would be get your gen ed classes done at a community college for cheap and make sure they will transfer. Then finish your second half at a University. Oh and chose a useful degree.

my advice would be get your gen ed classes done at a community college for cheap and make sure they will transfer. Then finish your second half at a University. Oh and chose a useful degree.

Agreed. Yay, it's great to go to uni right off the bat and waste your parents money (or worse) or waste a student loan, goofing off and "partying" and fail several classes before you figure out what you want. OR you can do what NOFX said and take care of the required courses in a safer environment and mature a little before going off on your own.

nut

true.. that is actually my plan. I am nailing out the required classes that transfer over.. and at the same time i am going to take some electives in diffrent subjects to get a feel for what i want to do.. likes/dislikes etc.

=)