Hmmm?

shaftiel

Don't worry, it will repopulate. The patch also has a couple of new maps in it so you might want to make sure the maps are in rotation.

New maps mean more people coming back to play.

sorry guys i intsalled service pack 1 for vista and have been having some major probs with my system have not even been able to get online to setup server with new maps or tell anyone my system is down. allanon it would be great if u could put the new maps into rotation and ty very much for getting the server updated. i really apologize for not being able to get things straightened out. i should be back on in a couple of days. :smillie_smilling:

sorry guys i intsalled service pack 1 for vista and have been having some major probs with my system have not even been able to get online to setup server with new maps or tell anyone my system is down. allanon it would be great if u could put the new maps into rotation and ty very much for getting the server updated. i really apologize for not being able to get things straightened out. i should be back on in a couple of days. :smillie_smilling:

Hey sorry if my post sounded like I was angry... I understand things happen and I'll get those maps on now.

np allanon after 8hrs on phone with microsoft and updating a driver my pc is now running fine i will be on possibly tonight and will see what i can do about getting the server to full hardcore all the time. ty for being patient with me guys. :luxhello: :luxhello: