Tekmet has instruments for sale

Tek-Almighty

Two things:

1) a Trace Elliot 1048H 4 x 10" bass cabinet. Great condition. Super high quality.

http://quadcities.craigslist.org/msg/749972392.html

2) a Pearl Export series drum set with all stands and (mostly) Zildjian Custom K cymbals

http://quadcities.craigslist.org/msg/749948934.html

Check the links for description.

I will deliver within a couple of hours...otherwise, you will get a guided tour of my hometown when you come to pick them up...plus, I'll buy you a drink or 3.

Nice setup Tek.

Kid huh? Yeah I quit doing the band stuff too a little over 10 years ago but I still have my Carvin setup, 2 4x10 bass cabs a R600 watt head. Figure my kids will use em when they hit their teen years, yikes my son just turned 13 a few days ago.

Sorry can't help ya. Rock on.

Sell the baby, keep the drums - problem solved.

I get real nets on Saturday I think (finally) - lets set up a last bash on ye olde UT server before we shut off the lights and you spend your gaming hours dealing with diapers, formula, and fighting off the viruses your kid will mutate into Satan's handmaiden.

Congrats again on the offspringening though I has a sad about your drums...

-Fk

Sell the baby, keep the drums - problem solved.

I get real nets on Saturday I think (finally) - lets set up a last bash on ye olde UT server before we shut off the lights and you spend your gaming hours dealing with diapers, formula, and fighting off the viruses your kid will mutate into Satan's handmaiden.

Congrats again on the offspringening though I has a sad about your drums...

-Fk

Well, let's start a "last bash thread" and then tell people to buy my DRUMS!

Gotta move units!

Gotta feed offspring, wife, and dog!

(edited)

Congrats on the baby, and don't listen to all those single guys. Kids are great, when they get old enough to take care of themselves :biglaugha: Like mine---21,20,and 18. I just tell them me and mom are going away for the weekend and don't burn the house down or end up in jail.

Edited by Primus

Congrats on the baby, and don't listen to all those single guys. Kids are great, when they get old enough to take care of themselves :biglaugha: Like mine---21,20,and 18. I just tell them me and mom are going away for the weekend and don't burn the house down or end up in jail.

wow.... seeing someone with the nickname "Primus" who has a 21 year old kid makes me feel old.

I never sold my band gear either. I still have my Les Paul, and my Marshall 4x12" half-stack. I'll pass it down one of these days...