E3 2008

anonymo

Well, I'm trying to shoot something and I kill it and want to move to the next target. I try every possible button but it either didn't work or he turns around and shoots in the opposite direction.

It's the right stick.

Well, I'm trying to shoot something and I kill it and want to move to the next target. I try every possible button but it either didn't work or he turns around and shoots in the opposite direction.

It's the right stick.

I did that and he would just swing his sword =\

It's the right stick.

I did that and he would just swing his sword =\

Do it while you are firing the gun(s).

<dim bulb brightens, softly> :biglaugha:

Played Beserker class (the one unlocked last weekend) and had a blast! Went through the demo twice and wanted more!

Me too, I had some ridiculous blue items at level 7 the then demo ended...I nearly broke my controller...

I finally think I have a decent handle on the controls, it takes a little bit of focus not to keep hammering the right stick and just hold it...but oh lawd when you hold it do you feel godly!

This is the first demo I've played more than 3 times...not sure if I can wait until the 19th :(

Just found this, Voodoo, Jackie, I suggest reading glasses.

http://xboxoz360.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/...era-and-combat/

(edited)

we should probably be gushing about this in the Too Human thread I made, but this one has officially been hijacked, so it's all good.

I think I finally have a handle on the controls as well and also on how to handle the different types of enemies (although I don't hold the right stick enough like I should). Finishing the three "main" challenges for the first time with that beserker flying across the arena was heavenly. I'm actually making efficient use of the dodge button as well, which has significantly increased my survival rate :biglaugha:

I has three "blueprint" armor pieces when I finished my last run through as well as some dual-wield staffs that were absolutely BRUTAL. I almost cried when the demo ended that time. Almost.

It's been a little difficult getting a feel for the more gun-oriented combat since the other classes are locked, but juggling with the Champion is awesome and the targeting (for the most part) has been good. The melee is just too much fun for me to want to use my guns unless one of the explosive goblins enters the equation.

This has officially turned into a must-buy when it comes out.

Edited by boilersax