Eve Online

NOFX

So does anyone play here? My co-workers have been playing for about 2+ years, they tried to get me into it way back, but I never had time. So I've been playing for a few weeks and have alot of help from those guys. I must say the PvP rules are much better for this game, I also like how the skill system works. You don't have to be logged in to train.

So does anyone play here? My co-workers have been playing for about 2+ years, they tried to get me into it way back, but I never had time. So I've been playing for a few weeks and have alot of help from those guys. I must say the PvP rules are much better for this game, I also like how the skill system works. You don't have to be logged in to train.

I did the free trial for that game about a year ago, but just could'nt get into it. Graphics were nice tho :)

Well.. Im two weeks into it and still playing strong. Graphics are nice. A plus to this MMORPG is that everyone plays on the same server. At any given time there are about 25,000-30,000 people playing. Of course the universe is so big, Im guessing it would take over a month to get from side to the other, but what do I know, Im just a noob.

• 1 month later...

Kinda reviing a post after awhile, but I did the 3 week free trial for this through steam. I kinda liked it, very different from WoW but still interesting and fun.

I've been debating whether or not to buy the game after my trial expired, unfortunately I have not been able to get my friends into it though