LAST BASH thread

Tek-Almighty

So FK hijacked my "for sale" thread to tell us about his new internets...

It was suggested that Sat night (or sometime soon after that) be turned into a GC last bash murder-fest on our server for old times sake.

I am suggesting a time of 8 pm EST for the festivities on Saturday. Anyone else wanna ring in on their availability/choice>? :shrug03:

(edited)

We are talking about this Saturday correct. I'm in for sure. Time sounds good too. However, are we going to give this a long kiss goodnight or are we all just going to pop in for an hour or two and call it a day. I for one would like to gear up for the long haul on this one.

4 or 5 hours sounds good with about 2 boxes of hot pockets, a package of chew chips ahoy, with milk to wash that down and then some chips and salsa with plenty of beer!!! Ok, I'm good so are we all going to be there, ahem... HWarrior for starters, maybe you should make this a big GC outing and broadcast it. Just a thought.

See you guys tomorrow night!!! By the way, perhaps we should all get on Vent for the night. I can post up the server IP or help with setup for those who would be new to Vent. Would be a lot of fun I think.

:D:boing::peace::luxhello::thumbsup:

Edited by Primus

We are talking about this Saturday correct. I'm in for sure. Time sounds good too. However, are we going to give this a long kiss goodnight or are we all just going to pop in for an hour or two and call it a day. I for one would like to gear up for the long haul on this one.

4 or 5 hours sounds good with about 2 boxes of hot pockets, a package of chew chips ahoy, with milk to wash that down and then some chips and salsa with plenty of beer!!! Ok, I'm good so are we all going to be there, ahem... HWarrior for starters, maybe you should make this a big GC outing and broadcast it. Just a thought.

See you guys tomorrow night!!! By the way, perhaps we should all get on Vent for the night. I can post up the server IP or help with setup for those who would be new to Vent. Would be a lot of fun I think.

ermm....Primus you can give Tek the long kiss goodnight so you can count me out on that aspect. hehehe :freak3: On another note, I'm game for Sat night at 9ish til I fall asleep. I just hope HWarrior still reads the forums and gets the msg cuz he's been awol since????

ermm....Primus you can give Tek the long kiss goodnight so you can count me out on that aspect. hehehe :freak3: On another note, I'm game for Sat night at 9ish til I fall asleep. I just hope HWarrior still reads the forums and gets the msg cuz he's been awol since????

ahh...

Thank F*rking God I talk to my spouse before I open my big yap.

Seems that I have "dinner plans" until about 10:00 on Sat. I am now going to shoot myself in the head.

FTW!!!!

I wish I could accurately convey my anger and the expression on my face in this forum.

Anybody down for Sunday TOO or instead. I won't be available on Sat till 10pm or so...

SO if you are in it for the long "kiss" goodnight (seriously, ftw is that...) then I will be showing up for the denouement...(finale, you fools).

Anybody else weighing in on a good time/night? I'm just the voice of organization here.

Bush? Cannon? FK? Dark? Pat?...

echo...echo...echo...

How about a pre-shutdown? My comcast install is in the morning - we'll see how this goes... My ping on dsl to Chicago, though 20 hops, was around 70 so I can only hope the jump to cable will keep it there or improve (756 dsl in a two person household = not conducive to gaming)

Wasn't planning on this so soon, was figuring the coming week - no prob doubling down at all though :)

Also, this is just the actual real honestly last call for our server - you guys want to hang elsewheres I'm down with that - but it is long since it has been time our server gets the heave ho.

-Fk

Nice amount of notice.

I am busy whole day Saturday.

Bye GC

...sigh...

Wasn't planning on this so soon, was figuring the coming week - no prob doubling down at all though

So, like I said - *later* this week (or even next) we can swing the real honest last call, but if my cables is up, I'm in today (Sat) for a pre-shutdown frag.

Feel free to suggest a day.

-Fk

(edited)

I hate soap, and I hate operas!

cya all 2nite for a pre-shutdown noobfest

Pat, commit to next week or I will knock you off a cliff just like from the olden days

PS Where can I download the maps so I'm not wasting time 2nite

Edited by Wentz

http://ih.gamerscoalition.com/ut/compressedfiles/

That's where our compressed files are (so you'll need to do the whole ucc decompress routine to pull them out) - otherwise for stock downloads, mapraider, unrealplayground, etc.

Good news - I have cable.

Bad news - decent chance I don't have it tonight. Which is to say the activation system is "down" at the moment and, on top of that, they still have my cable modem in their system under my old account, which apparently is another problem. Gonna give it a try with customer service later early this eve.

-Fk

Pat, looks like most of us are good for Sunday also. Come on brother, don't kick us to the curb yet.

I use 3.0 DSL on 4 desktops a laptop xbox and wii. It runs ok, I get 30 to 45 ping in most servers.

What about Vent, are we all going to get in there to talk?

See you guys tonight, and don't worry Tek, we should still be on at that time.

Ok...so I will be on after 11 pm tonight...and I am definitely go for Sunday evening.

I am not even gonna get on any other servers...so, If it is only bots when I show on Sun (8pm or so) I will stick around.

Pat! Come On Bro!

My wife already handed me my hat for Tonight, but I will boot and rally for later.

Like FK said, this is a pre-shutdown annihilation fest. I think we should hit it several times this week. I am game for Late late sat and evening Sun...prolly good for Tues - Thurs eves as well.

Game on!

(edited)
I made it for an hour, and it was fun. GG's guys! Just too bad I lost my aim. 19 602 manta kills... just need 398 more :D

Next time get your aim back when you're on my team and loose it when your on the opposing side. :erm: heheh

Fun night even though everyone left and played with a few peeps til 12:15am

Edited by ebits