What's wrong with this?

ZeroDamage

unclean, you're blind. the site IS right-aligned.

Allow me to explain some of the subtleties of the English language, with parts taken from MyFirstGrammarTeacher.com.

Here's my post:

This is hilarious. I wonder how long it'll be before they find out, change the site, and fire the web designer.

For those that haven't figured it out yet, here's a hint: it's NOT because it's right-aligned.

Note the part that I put into bold for your convenience. This key part of the last sentence, if omitted, completely changes the meaning. So the meaning here is "the site is right-aligned, but that's not the reason for the hilarity". However, if you omit the bolded part, it changes the meaning to what you originally thought it was... "the site is not right-aligned".

I hope this post has been educational for you.

unclean, you're blind. the site IS right-aligned.

Allow me to explain some of the subtleties of the English language, with parts taken from MyFirstGrammarTeacher.com.

Here's my post:

This is hilarious. I wonder how long it'll be before they find out, change the site, and fire the web designer.

For those that haven't figured it out yet, here's a hint: it's NOT because it's right-aligned.

Note the part that I put into bold for your convenience. This key part of the last sentence, if omitted, completely changes the meaning. So the meaning here is "the site is right-aligned, but that's not the reason for the hilarity". However, if you omit the bolded part, it changes the meaning to what you originally thought it was... "the site is not right-aligned".

I hope this post has been educational for you.

dude, the site is right-aligned. aligned to the right. opposite of left-aligned. also, the site you linked (MyFirstGrammarTeacher.com) is down for me.

i sense frustration in your post (which is left-aligned). maybe you think i'm making political inferences. i assure you, good sir, that i am not. good day to you.

the meaning here is "the site is right-aligned, but that's not the reason for the hilarity".

dude, the site is right-aligned. aligned to the right. opposite of left-aligned.

Yay! sj is showing signs of cognition finally!

i sense frustration in your post (which is left-aligned). maybe you think i'm making political inferences. i assure you, good sir, that i am not. good day to you.

Frustration? I worked in my college's writing center for 3 years, I've seen people mangle the English language much worse than yours. Your misunderstandings don't bother me one bit. :)

oh, roflmao. i see it now.

the comma is in the wrong place. nice find, zd!

Picture_1.jpg

The French use commas instead of periods, you fail.

afaik, they're not french. czech and engrish. loser. ref: footer

and dude, unclean, wow, you're pretty upset about that whole "you violated the windows TOS thing," aren't ya little buddy? the site is friggen right-aligned. get over it.