GRID / FEAR

dragonfly

Yeah, Bush I got it for free, that's the only reason I have GRID :) Do you have FO2? What are you playing these days (besides tf2)?

And for those who havent played FEAR, it was definitely an intense fps. I even feel like that's an understatement. You need to play it in the dark though :D

Edited by DarkArchon

Yeah, Bush I got it for free, that's the only reason I have GRID :) Do you have FO2? What are you playing these days (besides tf2)?

And for those who havent played FEAR, it was definitely an intense fps. I even feel like that's an understatement. You need to play it in the dark though :D

Yup i still have FO2, I beat it and played a little online. Best racing game since Pod Racer imo. I'm currently playing 1701. AD and that's about it besides a little TF2. Haven't played UT since my CRT died a month and a half ago. Hoping to pick up a new Diamondtron CRT like my old one off of ebay this week. 20 inches of viewable beautiful high speed bliss. :prplwacko:

I only played the FEAR demo and that's about it.

I can't wait for Project Origin! I've played through the original like... 20 times! Unfortunately, it's on the same engine as the original FEAR. So.. Outdated graphics and gameplay, but the story continues!

As for Grid.. It's fun. Not a game i'd buy, you're lucky you got it for free. It's too.. Arcade ish. I like Simulations more like GranTurismo or LiveforSpeed. I'd buy it if it cost under 5 though, until NeedforSpeed comes out.. Next month I think? =]

• 2 weeks later...

Project origin looks good. The orig FEAR played like a dream for me, once I had the hardware.

The expansions just plain sucked monkey B****.

I bought the last one and quit after 1/2 hour.

Project origin and Far Cry2 and Fallout 3 are my end of the year saviours...I hope they rock.

I liked this vid:

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/812589/fear-...Tour091008.html

Edited by Tek-Almighty