The Force Unleashed

Unclean

If you want to center the camera on the PS3 all you do is click the right analog stick (by pushing in on it). Hopefully that is the same way on the 360. For instance, your toon is facing you...click on the right stick and now you are behind him.

Yeah...same with the 360, it's just card to get used to, and I dont think I want to, lol. I wish there was an option to lock the camera in a chase mode or something so people at least had a choice :(

You just need the wife handy to move the stick for you.

Uh...yeah, still talking about the game. :halo:

• 2 weeks later...

played it and beat it in a day :-/ about 8 hours of playing nonstop. While the story was good, hated the ending but I guess thats the way it goes if its between movie 3 and 4... cant have the Emperor and Vader die eh?

The story was nice, I enjoyed it. Gave me that piece between movies 3 and 4 on what exactly happened events wise. However you never hear about the guy and such in the rest of the movies, if he is truley who he is he should have been mentioned and why doesnt he have more of an effect on Luke if he truly is strong enough to kill the emperor and anakin... And last part what happened to the blind jedi? Would be interesting story line how he fell, because im under the assumption that in movie 4 the only jedi's left are the two siths and obi-one and yoda.

Game itself is pretty good, hated the star destroyer part took me about 30 minutes to figure out the game is actually bugged and you need to ignore the controls its telling you. The light saber colors are neat, I got a dark sith robe in the second level but after that level i was never able to wear it again :-/ The jedi robes on last level are very very nice, better then anything kotor had. Needs more and more and more force powers, this was suppose to be the game that unleashed everything, it was very minute. Looks like they left out about 80% of what they should have included. The environment was nice, cutting down trees and using grip, but it was the same stuff over and over. I never was able to figure out how to deflect force stuff like lightning and stuff being thrown at me :-/ either my reaction is slow or i just suck. The interactions were awesome, just wish the whole game was like that where you could do a sequence without having the game itself do it for you with u hitting one button here and there

Hope they come out with more movies :) Still waiting for Kotor 3 as well

I've beaten the game for the jedi ending, have not done the sith ending yet (yes there are 2 endings for those that do not know)!!!

Regarding what you said about the Jedi, other games (Jedi Knight series especially) and novels have revealed that several Jedi survived through the time period. Basically the movies just alluded to that Yoda and Obiwan were the only ones known to survive. But if all you know about is yourself, you kinda are the only one to survive.

Overall i really enjoyed teh game too, as you said it fills gaps in the story between ep III and 4 and does it nicely. There is definately the question about what happens to Kota since we never see anything of him in the later movies (sequall game perhaps...?).