My new car :)

Tristan

Wow... Flashback. I had a 1990 Integra GS (blue) when i was... um... 30, no 20. It was a great car, power windows, sunroof, ABS brakes. I believe the trim level went, LS, GS and came in 2 door hatch and 4 door sedan. I was so happy when my parents got me the car for Christmas. It was my second Integra. Had a '87 model before that. Great cars. :wub:

Enjoy modding it and making it yours. Just make sure you don't turn your wheels full lock when turning as they are notorious (all Hondas) for premature CV wear. Go full lock and go back about 1/8 turn back and will help your CV joints last longer.

BTW... this is not a GS model, as the GS had power windows and sunroof and ABS and spoiler. It's the LS model.

Edited by shoot

UPDATE:

Just crashed it yesterday.. lol took it around the block coming back onto my road and lady pulls off side of the road and into the intersection.

Life can rough.

Rear right wheel is bent out of alignment. Body damage. It all means im spending some money in the next little bit.

UPDATE:

Just crashed it yesterday.. lol took it around the block coming back onto my road and lady pulls off side of the road and into the intersection.

Life can rough.

Rear right wheel is bent out of alignment. Body damage. It all means im spending some money in the next little bit.

NOT COOL