FS: Visiontek 4870 512MB

ZeroDamage

This card is only a few months old. Visiontek provies lifetime warranty on their video card products. This thing is PCI-e and is blazing fast. It is the newest ATI Technology and the fastest card behind the 4870 X2.

I am asking $200 which includes shipping and everything that came with this card. I still have the box, CD, and everything in perfect condition.

Enermax Liberty PSU 620 Watt Modular PSU. $85 shipped.

Edited by ZeroDamage

You can take out a variable interest loan for the card if that is a problem. /joke

Seriously though, this is a bump. I will post the offer up on other forums if no one is interested in this card For a point of reference, it out performs the 8800gtx handily and is comparable to the Nvidia 260.

I run everything on a 620 Watt Enermax PSU. That includes 3 Hard Drives, an overclocked Dual core, this video card, two optical drivers, and 4 large 120mm Fans and there are no problems. So I guess it depends on your system and the quality of your PSU. If you have a 600 Watt or better now, my guess is that you will be fine.

This is only going to be available for a couple of more days before I post up on another forum.

I am also adding my Enermax 620 Watt PSU to the list. Efficiency rating is something like 87% with this PSU. I had to switch because it lacks the 8-pin connector for the 4870 X2. 100$ even for it.