Watch for this player

Asphyxiator

There was also a guy named Renta-Cop on around 7-8ish pm EST last night (April 2nd) on Italy who was doing the same thing over and over. Sorry, I didn't get a wonid for him but [MwR]Mack (or was it Duff...or both, as well as some others) can back me up on this.

He took me down to 6 before I killed him the first time. When I asked him why he did it, He said because he wanted my gun (he typed this in so it should be in the server logs. Then next round he TK'ed another T and then me.

Also, I think Asphyxiator meant April 2nd.

-dweez

trop at about 9 central april 3rd

This guy has some new hack we've never seen. This scares me. It is called <music> the FUTURE HACK!

Somehow, on April 2, this guy was able to spawn FF into the future!

Thanks, we'll keep on eye out for him. Maybe tomorrow.

Oh darn, dweez did catch the date thing.

So, guys, these people are waiting around past the spawn FF mirror damage time limit, and THEN attacking you?

Fatty, yeah, this is well past the spawn time. Both times he attacked me (he only killed me the second time...first time I was able to kill him first) and the time he TK'ed another T, I was already in the house and had my awp zoomed down the tunnel.

When I hinted a the idea the he could get in trouble for it he said something along the lines of "Oh no, I might get banned?!?! There are just like 10000 other server to choose from" I and a couple others told thim to then in fact GO choose another.

I think he hung around for another round or two, did some more FF'ing and TK'ing, then either dropped or changed his name.

P.S. Sorry for hijacking your thread Asphyxiator.

-dweez