New Computer

shift

I do not recall you posting up a build thread to ask for input. I would have recommended against the biostar board, especially if you want it to last you a while. Biostar is good for a cheap build but their quality is only subpar. I would have recommended a different video card too but that is just my preference. I am leaning ATI for video card at this time. I also have a PSU and Video card up for sale that may have saved you some money (I am flexible on the pricing) and I think you would have ended up better for it.

Everything else looks alright to me. If you haven't ordered already, then that is cool. Let us know and we can recommend some other stuff. If you already did order, no worries. WHat you have isn't horrible by any means but I am only saying it could have been better.

I built this computer a few months ago.

I'm not really seeing a computer but I do see two monitors, a keyboard and mouse, and a Linksys router. I think you just wanted to show off your nice view.

Nice view? I don't see a tree in sight. :shrug03:

I do not recall you posting up a build thread to ask for input. I would have recommended against the biostar board, especially if you want it to last you a while. Biostar is good for a cheap build but their quality is only subpar. I would have recommended a different video card too but that is just my preference. I am leaning ATI for video card at this time. I also have a PSU and Video card up for sale that may have saved you some money (I am flexible on the pricing) and I think you would have ended up better for it.

Everything else looks alright to me. If you haven't ordered already, then that is cool. Let us know and we can recommend some other stuff. If you already did order, no worries. WHat you have isn't horrible by any means but I am only saying it could have been better.

I agree with ZeroDamage. Also If your dumping that much moola on a new system go ahead and super size that combo and get a 24" monitor over 22" or get 2 cheaper 22s. If you don't have the cash I recommend getting a cheaper CPU and bumping up your monitor. But that's just me.

Also post up all the rebates you got back, Crucial said they mailed me my $30 rebate check 2 months ago but I haven't seen it. Not that I was really expecting it.

• 2 weeks later...