Soooo will it make me happy

DNA

Okay so I was reading all you have had to say and think I would like to pick this up.

?? The one thing I dislike about most console games is the whole analog aiming (really like the whole mouse/keyboard thing), i am just not very good at it and it seems to take a lot away from the game. So is this the same story or does the VAT system make it more entertaining.??

To be honest, you shouldn't have a problem with the analog aiming. I very rarely ever try to shoot at stuff in the normal FPS style. The for the vast majority of combat I use VATS. My strategy is to maybe get a few pot shots in from distance, then get in closer and use VATS. If you tried to play this game without using VATS it might get frustrating because the normal aiming just doesn't feel as tight as it does for CoD4 , Gears, or Halo. That said, with the Commando and Sniper Perks, you'll be pulling off headshots in VATS from 100 yards like crazy. Just be patient with it in the early stages and you'll be fine.

Bottom line:

VATS will take out maybe 75% of potential aiming frustration. Just don't try to use VATS for long distance combat as you'll just be wasting Action points and ammo. Up close though, you would be wasting ammo if you weren't using VATS. Anymore I rarely shoot at anything without VATS, and just hide behind cover while some AP builds up.

Great I will get it for sure, more than likely on the console. 60"tv and a bose system makes things so much more fun i think... :)

Never really cared for the Bose stuff, except they make some killer pro subs. But I'm sure the TV's nice. :P

Can not beat a bose that only cost me $200 bucks :) Would not pay the crazy price they go for normally but for that price..ohhh ya. It is the sony reciever that makes it a little better also. :)

Yes. This is one of those addictive games that has a high replay value and you can really spend time deviating from the main quest to entertain yourself.

I did that with Oblivion...After reaching a really high level, with great kit and good spells (playing as evil, of course) I set out to kill as many NPCs as possible. That was really fun. At one point I had a 5 figure bouny (after about 30 hours of game play).

Yay!