iphone headphones

mohawk

i haven't found any that i like this these, which just came out.

am thinking about it, but not sure.

www.radiusearphones.com/

$50.00, but i dont know about shipping.

buy.com and amazon have them for free shipping i think.

Also if u go thru their website, use coupon code: raffstar for 10% off

i bought the vmoda ones for noise cancellation. meh. pretty good sound quality with deep bass and great noise cancellation, but uncomfortable in my ear after a couple hours. really, really bad about staying in your ear if you're moving (gym, running, etc). a lot of people have complained about them falling apart, but i haven't had that problem, yet.

4/5 stars

i bought the vmoda ones for noise cancellation. meh. pretty good sound quality with deep bass and great noise cancellation, but uncomfortable in my ear after a couple hours. really, really bad about staying in your ear if you're moving (gym, running, etc). a lot of people have complained about them falling apart, but i haven't had that problem, yet.

4/5 stars

interesting..

not worried about alot of movement.. won't be using the iphone for exercising.. that's why i have the nano with nike+ or the shuffle for... geez i have too may ipods.. anybody want to buy a 30 gig g3 (g4 maybe?) whatever the first or second generation w/ viedo was..

anybody want to buy a 30 gig g3 (g4 maybe?) whatever the first or second generation w/ viedo was..

hit me up on AIM

I'll be at a client that I can't access AIM at for the foreseeable future.. gchat fisher.steve

text

Edited by mohawk please

I also have the VModa's. They sound great. I don't have a problem with them falling out of my ear unless I accidentally yank on the chord somehow.

Mine did start to fall apart, however it's only the silver casing at the base of the chord. It's basically a decorative piece that can slide up and down the chord but the mechanics of it stay in place and work fine.

I will say though...that I don't feel like they are worth $100 (that's what I paid).