mario song

EbilDustBunny

Umm... MarioKart is fun and all... but that... is just plain sad.

I've got to disagree with you on the sad part. It's funny and touching at the same time. I challenge you to write a love song with mario kart as a "vehicle" for it (yes I realize that that makes a pun but it's not why I chose the word) that doesn't also sound a little corny.

Ring

I've got to disagree with you on the sad part. It's funny and touching at the same time. I challenge you to write a love song with mario kart as a "vehicle" for it (yes I realize that that makes a pun but it's not why I chose the word) that doesn't also sound a little corny.

Ring

Well done, but if this guy doesn't have a gf (one who acknowledges the relationship) it's pretty sad.

Ring

I will rephrase. It is very sad that he wrote a love song based off of MarioKart and sang it on the internet with a taped on italian curly mustache. Very, very sad. Though I will admit he is a good singer and I could not do it.

Ring

Well done, but if this guy doesn't have a gf (one who acknowledges the relationship) it's pretty sad.

girls? what are those?