January Throwdown this Tue and Thr

Flitterkill

January 6th and 8th; usual times.

Also:

Did you know GC now has a dedicated server that allows us to have different types of games besides CSS?

Did you feel that those UT servers we tried to play on all sucked for various reasons?

Don't mind playing with only a few players?

Yes...

-Fk

Ummm...

yes?

That was confusing.

I will try to be on this tues PM. The wife is due in a few days, so time is of the essence when it comes to getting some gaming in the evening hours.

I'll just slip her a glass of red wine and a warm bath, game with you guys, and come back upstairs later like nothing happened.

FTW!

I'd go for a private server but I think (A.S.S)*Carcass Factory* might be a good place to play too. It was down for a while and the usual crowd there has disappeared and it's mostly empty. Chances are we'd pick up a few other players. I like the map selection there too or are we going to play Crossfire all evening...

The few maps I got to play with you guys were... well, fun because I saw three of you. ggs! :)

Dang, I think you were playing better now then you used to. Wish Tek was on so you could have popped him a few times with the lg. :spin2:

lol You probably just drank too much :P

Yeah, I wish tek was there to rage quit on us :D

GC Board Member

Leave the man alone already - he's got an incoming infant and if he'd rather not die repeatedly via bushwacking or dragonflying I for one do not blame him. Tek, if you are reading this - I die just as much as you do against them though last nite, I did have a nice floaty headshot against dragon :)

-Fk

Yes, I was SO overjoyed with that headshot! lol It was a very very nice shot.

We love you tek, that's why we like to play with you. And I forgot about the infant! Congrats if I haven't yet said it!!! :D

I think we probably all end up killing each other the same amount in the end anyway. It's just fun! :D I'm going to see if I can get on later tonight, you guys got me re-hooked on ons now.

(edited)

I must really be out of the loop --- "dragonfly?" Why does something tell me that use to be Dark.

I see some of the old clans popping back in to play, HO--Smiley--USSR- had some fun the other night with HO guys and Jedi

i guess I'll have to start jumping in on the first of the month.

Good to see some of you guys. :peace:

Oh ya, I MISS WENTZ!!!! You guys tell him I said hi will ya.

Edited by Primus

Woot!

I would have replied sooner - but we have spent the last two weeks in China (for an adoption - we left on the 1st). I think I will be recovered from

the 20 hours in the air to be able to play.....

I have to say that it is certainly nice to be back where you don't see your air before you breathe it, where there are stoplights and

no driving (or passing for that matter) on the sidewalk, or the aversion to eat all sorts animal body parts that don't deserve to be eaten

(brains included...).

Heh...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
January 6th and 8th; usual times.

Also:

Did you know GC now has a dedicated server that allows us to have different types of games besides CSS?

Did you feel that those UT servers we tried to play on all sucked for various reasons?

Don't mind playing with only a few players?

Yes...

-Fk

Hey Flitter! You started this new server but with so few maps it rarely gets used. Any reason not to put some more maps on it?