High School Sports

Fatty

OH! i also played hockey as well...to bad they dont have a team for my school anymore though...i love hockey, yet another great game. one of my dear friends from early childhood plays, you can tell, you would swear he was born with skates on:lol:

Bullet:

Looks kinda like Toni Granato(sp?)...head coach for the Avs now a days, but played in the NHL for years.

Rev:

When I first joined the community I was in college in my home town of Knoxville, Tennessee.(GO VOLS). I graduated last May and my wife and I moved to Denver, Colorado in June. Ice Hockey WAS almost unheard of in Tennessee, my bro-in-law got me into it when I moved here.

wrestling i made varsity my 1st yr.i have a picture of me lifting a 275lbs guy up off his feet it was a great pic but i need to find it.

football made varsity all conf. my soph. yr

then discovered girls and sex which took my anger, agression and focus away. damn women

I wish i woulda tried hockey. i like everything about the sport but never was exposed to it as a kid so i never thought about playin it.

GC Founder

If I could do anything over I would have wrestled. In 7th grade I chose my route when the wrestling coach came up, looked me over, and said, "You're a wrestler." I said, "Nah, I play basketball." I ended up being nothing but a good hustler, rebounder, and a lousy shot (sorta like Rodman).

I didn't play a sport where you more or less depended on yourself. I so wish I would have wrestled.

If I could do anything over I would have wrestled.  In 7th grade I chose my route when the wrestling coach came up, looked me over, and said, "You're a wrestler."  I said, "Nah, I play basketball."  I ended up being nothing but a good hustler, rebounder, and a lousy shot (sorta like Rodman).

I didn't play a sport where you more or less depended on yourself.  I so wish I would have wrestled.

You can join my league! You only get beat up 90% of the time and sometimes you leave without bleeding! And don't think jumping off of ladders into tables with barbed wire is painful, it builds character!

I wrestled, played football, baseball, a little hockey when I was young, and was also in the band. I will definitely have to post a football pic next to a pic of me today. It's such a huge difference it makes me chuckle just thinking about it.