Thoughts on Operation Anchorage

anonymo

I thought it was fun. I would have almost rather wait for the other two DLC packs to get this one as it would have been nice to get XP from it but it was still fun. They definitely did a good job on making this feel like a level right out of any typical FPS which is a neat concept. The level design was definitely refreshing as it's unique to the rest of the game.

My only gripe is that 800 MSP was pretty steep for an added 2 hours (if that) of gameplay from something that really felt like it should have been in the original game.

• 2 weeks later...
that's BS.

I called my betting agent in London but he refused to take the bet because even he knew you'd make that joke. Hell my great grandma who died in WW2 left me a note saying "boiler will make that BS joke"

(edited)
that's BS.

I called my betting agent in London but he refused to take the bet because even he knew you'd make that joke. Hell my great grandma who died in WW2 left me a note saying "boiler will make that BS joke"

it's like you can see right through me into my soul...

Think of it this way - yes, it was the obvious joke to make, but would you have rather it just hang out there unsaid? Sooner or later someone would have to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

Edited by boiler

• 2 months later...

Finished OP ANC last night (finally).

I enjoyed playing through it, but honestly thought it didn't "feel like Fallout". More like a Far Cry/FPS deal with a few convo options.

The achievements were nice though,

as was the room full of goodies unlocked after completing it

:D

Only problem was that

after I grabbed all the goodies, it took me 20 f*****g minutes to trek back to Megaton to offload the stash since I was carrying too much crap and didn't want to drop the awesome T51b winterized power armor, chinese stealth suit, Fat Man, Gatling Laser, etc. that I was hauling. Instead I just kept picking more stuff up (including 2 more full sets of power armor) and ended up at 420lbs of stuff by the time I made it back

. :freak3:

edit: Inserted spoiler-markings as the end is given away as well as items/loot. (Laz)

You know you can go back there anytime, right?

Yes, I know this. I didn't feel like making multiple trips, and I didn't trust those folks in there. Shifty eyes...

Steelers fans, need I say more?

• 1 month later...

So, youre all playing this on a PC right?

I went to buy some points, but I keep seeing "Xbox" all over the place (not to mention it transferred me to Xbox.com when I tried to buy them).

For example, would I like to buy:

"Xbox LIVE 1000 Microsoft Points bundle - $12.50"....

I don't want xbox anything, dont have one, not getting one. Is this all the same? Xbox live points/ MS points, etc?