What gun do you have

SwOOp

What have you had, or currently own?

My first paintball gun was many years ago, and was actually THE first paintball gun on the market. It was a splatmaster, which was a pistol that had a double barrel. The top barrel was used to slide a tube/vial of 10 paintballs in and they dropped down into the lower barrel when the gun was roostered at the rear (boy those last 4 words could be totally miscontrewn).

Now fast forward to 4/5 years ago, I had a Spider TL, I've won 2 piranna's at an annual tourney that we have won and defended our title at for the past 2 years (planning to make it 3 this year), I have had a Shocker 4x4, a Shocker turbo (splash anodized), a custom autoroosterer (red anodized), a warped sportz 2K1 Darkroosterer (Fade grey to black ano), an Impulse (red ano), and I currently own an AKA Excaliber (diamond dust ano).

I have 2 guns currently. (Not gonna name my numerous guns in the past)

I have a tippman for fun/woodsball and another tricked tippmann for competition.

Woodsball Setup: Tippmann 98C, Flatline/14 Inch sniper barrel, Derlin bolt, Rear roostering (not rocket rooster), rear velocity, and wicked expansion chamber

Tourney Steup: Tippmann 98C, 14 inch Boomstick, Comp air, nitro, derlin bolt, custom milled shizzaz, polished internals, and wicked expansion chamber/drop forward.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

i own a spyder compact 2 in 1 java..

great small gun if u a front/mid man

lol, it won't let you say autoc*cker.

Pump class baby... all the way.

I have Action Marker's AM-P Illusion Pro #50... and i love it dearly. Going to by the nelson style stock class feed for it very soon... once my wallet recovers from the actual purchase of the gun.

Im in love with tippmans. With the stuff I have on my gun, it shoots just as accurate as a autoc*cker. Besically due to the fact of my awesoem regulator it now shoots air instead of snow, if ya know what I mean. And I just noticed my rocketc*ck thingy, it blocked it out, thats the swear filter for ya. Its just a PB part jeesh lol

• 2 weeks later...

I still enjoy my freak system very much and have yet to use the Javelin that came with my Excaliber (which after my tourney last weekend I gave to AKA to have them upgrade the ram and solenoid)

2 Winston Pearl Excalibur Hand Paintball Guns...

Sure they suck at sniping, but nothing feels better than two hand guns and no bucket...each comes with 3 clips of 7 empty paintball cartridges...tightest in the woods...bout a 2 inch Carbon Dioxide tank lasts the entire day!!!

:P