March Throwdown!

Flitterkill

Later this evening if at all. Thursday is much better.

Got that new map ready Dark???

idk, got that $1000 for me CF? :)

I have had NO time to work on it :( I'd love to say yes, but I haven't touched it in the last 2 weeks. It's the end of teacher's college for me, so it's nuts right now. I'm just keeping my head above water with so many assignments. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up again soon.

(edited)

Meh, I'm jumpin in as we speak... type...

I was on for a while, tried to jumpstart it, but no go. I then went over to the pub vet's server. Not many vets there :( Just a couple of "hackers" and the rest of the players who think that shooting your own nodes with the primary link fire will make it build more quickly. :(

Edited by dragonfly

players who think that shooting your own nodes with the primary link fire will make it build more quickly.

I like messin with the noobs that just got the game. They start accusing me of hacking, I mean me, rofl.

I'm going to reinstall it on Windows 7 and see what happens. Installed cod4 on W7 and runs great. Actually runs better than in XP in my opinion. FPS is identical so I'll be playing it on that from now on.

See you guys Thursday.

(edited)

:( I can't tonight now. I have an interview thingie for school at 730, and after that I'm writing an exam, and after that I'm going to bed because I teach the next morning. :(

Have fun!

Edit: I know what you mean Primus. They were yelling at me and the rest of the team because we weren't "helping to build the nodes!" I tried to explain that at any given time I was fighting 5+ of the other team's players, giving them lots of time to build. I was told that if I wanted to just fight guys then go play DM because apparently I couldnt hold off enough guys (in a 16v16 match) for them to build the node without being harassed. :shrug: Doing a little bit of simple math and I realized that I was making it a 15v11 match in our favour, so I just kept doing what I was doing :D

Edited by dragonfly