My new Cobalt

Primus

Ok, the last new car I bought was a 2000 Ford Taurus. The wife got that and I finally got it from her when it hit 100,000 miles. At 150,000 the valve cover gaskets are leaking and the plugs are fouling out. I'll get that fixed but for now I thought it was time for a new car for myself. Here's what I bought:

I got him down to GMC employee price and walked out the door with 1.9% interest and $269 a month. Ya I know its Yellow :luxhello:

GEDC0272.jpg

GEDC0271.jpg

GEDC0270.jpg

GEDC0269.jpg

That triangle use to be part of the driveway at one time. I tried putting flowers in there and when I started to dig, 4" down all I got was gravel.

My kids say that its racing yellow, so I'm goin with that LOL

Which model is it? I've been looking at cars and if i got the Cobalt i wanted the SS turbocharged version. You simply can't beat 260HP at 260 torque and STILL get 22mpg city and 30mpg highway. All starting at just $24,000, it all sounds like a steal if you compare similar cars in power. Everything falls short in the mpg and higher up in the price.

Its the LT, with full power. If your gonna pop for the SS, they have a lot of options to go with that. Hood scoops. sweet rims trim packages, ground effects racing seats and so on. 1 year Onstar with that and for $18 more you get 130 minutes of Onstar phone. Ya, your car gets a cell number. You also get 1 year of xm radio free.