wth!!

Bush

yea i've noticed that too, seems its been slowing down lately, probably cuz finals are here and such. usually i see new people but i end up leaving cuz they either end up tk'ing and such. :shrug03:

Right now our CSS servers are not showing up on the master server list - meaning folks looking for a server will *not* see us at all. Until this is fixed, only people who have us bookmarked are getting in.

-Fk

For real? I had 5 people I didn't recognize join DM last night. Are you saying that those ppl must have our DM bookmarked?

Right now our CSS servers are not showing up on the master server list - meaning folks looking for a server will *not* see us at all. Until this is fixed, only people who have us bookmarked are getting in.

-Fk

For real? I had 5 people I didn't recognize join DM last night. Are you saying that those ppl must have our DM bookmarked?

what bewildered said, I saw other people last night as well that I didnt recognize, UNLESS aliases eh? hmmm

Everyone here feel free to browse for our two css servers and let us know if you see them (instead of using your server bookmarks) - this has been going on for a bit, we tried some stuff late last week and are probably about to get back on the horse and try some other stuff soon.

-Fk

Everyone here feel free to browse for our two css servers and let us know if you see them (instead of using your server bookmarks)

I removed all filters, and refreshed. 14493 servers total, I can see our deathmatch server and the private match server. I cannot see retro.

Everyone here feel free to browse for our two css servers and let us know if you see them (instead of using your server bookmarks) - this has been going on for a bit, we tried some stuff late last week and are probably about to get back on the horse and try some other stuff soon.

-Fk

browsed the server list earlier today and saw retro/deathmatch & the private match server on the public servers list. explaines the new names lately

huh, something must be borked with mine.

The most servers I come up with (no preferences) is 746. No GC in there either.

That includes through Steam and through CSS. I also occasionally get a "Can't connect to master server to retrieve list"

That includes through Steam and through CSS. I also occasionally get a "Can't connect to master server to retrieve list"

hmm couple days ago it would only come up to 900 some servers for me as well but earlier today came up to 5000 and all the .gc servers showed up

Well, that list wouldn't include the servers you've been banned on. Maybe try searching with a diff steam account ;)

Seriously though, I was browsing the steam forums for this issue, and I can't remember the name of the second file, but they recommended removing clientregistry.blob and something else and then restarting steam.

Edit: here it is

Edited by Bewildered